Teach Your Dog To Jump Over Your Back

whatevah

Glad to hear that bow is difficult!

I said in another thread that he's never performed the behaviour before (he recognises it in other dogs though) but just to prove me wrong after practising bow earlier in the day he came down and did one... while presenting a stolen shoe to me. :thumbsup:

Coits - excellent - I've been teaching Dieter to 'tidy' up his toys, put one in a bucket.

I like playing with hoops! I had a great dane go through a hoop in my class last week - hilarious! He was all legs poor boy! The little cross in my class was great, jumped straight through...cept her mum stood on her lead so she was pulled back prety quick! Ah yes the fun of beginners!

• 4 weeks later...

I really like the various tricks..always willing to learn new ones. Chewie loves to learn tricks. We don't do that for showing them off, in fact hardly ever let him show when other ppl present. For him it's fun to play and keep his brain occupied which is a necessity with him. I grew up with GSD which are still favorite breed..easy to train, will to please is gr8. But in fact I learned lot more from training my highly intelligent, strong willed, extremely sensitive kooiker.

He jumps over whatever is in front of him. Just taking the shortest way from A to B. Jedi , GSD doesn't know what's happening to him... It should have been posing picture :D _opzij_.jpg_opzij.jpg

Looking forward to the next trick :D

Very cool DutchDog :D

I've been trying out the jump over the other dog trick with two of mine.

I have Texas standing ...

and Jamie jumping over him

the hard part is keeping Texas still ... he has never quite learnt the stay very well ;) might be better from a down

Thanks for the idea :D

Sam.