Trolley Carriers On Trailer

Mystiqview

I am trying to get the Better Half (hint dear) to make me a trolley carrier to go on the back of the trailer.

Those that have them, do you mind posting some photos of yours to give him an idea please?

I do have a Trek brand 4 berth trailer.

I know I can buy them from Trek, but I don't want to deal with them again. Too painful and a rip off too I might add.

Have it done by a professional as the extra weight can cause the actual trailer frame to snap. Especially if the trailer was not designed originally to carry the extra weight front or rear of the trolleys. There have been two cases of trailer frames breaking in QLD in the past 6 months. Both due to weakness in the actual frame. Both were well known brands of trailers.

I had heard that too the other day. I know one was another brand of trailer that is VERY common and somewhat preferred by many.

(ETA: I know of one person who loads their trailer up way past the recommended Gross weight. People who do that, are asking for trouble.

It is an optional extra with Trek, except like their spare wheel (as they do not come standard with one) is a rip off. They wanted to charge $350 for a spare wheel. I picked up one at the very steep price at the wrecker for $30.

Edited by Mystiqview