Flight Costs Qld To Wa?

kim777

Just wondering if anyone can give me a rough guide as to how much dogtainers/jetpets are charging to bring a large pup over from QLD to WA?

I think it was just over $200 to bring over an older Lappy pup in a PP40 crate a few weeks ago.

Ask them for a quote. These things change all the time, so any answer you may be given may be well off. All I can say from experience is it's a damn sight cheaper if you can fly the dog as accompanied baggage as use air freight or any of the pet transport services. Sometimes a round trip human booking is cheaper than the cost of shipping one dog.

I agree with Sandgrubber. Best to phone them and ask. It's determined by the weight of the dog and whether or not you're hiring one of their crates. You may also be able to get a breeders discount if the pup is coming from a registered breeder.

*waves at Kim*

Just call them or send an email for a quote as it depends on a few factors. They are generally really prompt in responding to enquiries. Plus considering yours will be a Bernese, that will differ a tad from a SBT :thumbsup:

Edited by Bundy's Mum

Thanks T :( *waves back* Last time I flew I know that they just had a big price increase per kilo, pretty sure it went up to about $32 a kilo? Was just sussing the around about cost so I didn't get a major shock or anything when I rang to book ;) If it ends up huge it'll be a good excuse to go on a holiday and pick him up! :thumbsup: