Have You Been Converted By Dol?

moosepup

DOL has taught me SO SO much about dogs and responsible dog ownership, not that I wasn't responsible just uneducated, I have only ever bought a kitten from a pet shop before finding DOL and I will never even step foot in one now and I try and educate people as to where pet shops puppies come from.

Dogs online has changed my life to be honest, not a day goes by that Im not on here and I am in the middle of a Dog Obedience Course because of being on here, I have always loved animals especially dogs and my mum has always said to me that I should work with animals but I just didnt know where to start.

So I put it in the background until coming here and it has re sparked my interest and now its here to stay for good.

Sorry for the rabbiting on I guess what Im trying to say is Thankyou Dogz Online, This is the BEST forum ever.

Not really been converted but I have learnt so much :confused:

One of our dogs is from a fellow DOLer :laugh: and we have met many other wonderful people at shows. In fact, although showing has been a lifelong dream of mine, I don't know if I would ever have actually done it without DOL. Likewise, I don't know if I would ever have been able to/gotten around to breeding my first litter.

Like others, I love having this place and it's people in RL to talk about the dogs with and know that they are actually interested and I love hearing about other's experiences etc.

For us it has been a great knowledge base. Never had a puppy before and from the info I have gotten on here, we are making great progress already. It has been wonderful to come on, ask a question and within a few minutes, get some advice. Lovely helpful people!! :confused:

I really think this has helped us make the right decision regarding breed and has made it a much less stressful process. I feel like we are definitely doing the right thing by our new little man.