Tuffie Toys

all that glitters

Our lab has had the octopus and lizard/gecko since she was a pup (6 months) and both are still intact. She has destroyed a lot of other plush toys. We did get her the moosesaurus but she did managed to rip it (starting with the ears) in the first week or so.

We've found the skinneez toys very good and she absolutely loves them. They have no stuffing so if she rips one it's not as dangerous. She's had the large lion since she was a pup and even plays tug with it with other dogs and still going strong. I couldn't find the official site but here is the flamingo which we also have... http://www.wag-n-trainllc.com/skexpifl20in.html

I have 4 Skinneez too and my dogs play with them HEAPS, but Kyzer doesn't seem to want to kill them. If he gets a stuffed toy, he makes it his mission to destuff it. Maybe it's the smell of the stuffing or something? The Skinneez toys are still alive and well. They are awesome, and nice and soft and squeaky :o Small one fits on my pocket for training too.

Morty has Pterry the Pterodactyl and Bruno the Bull ... well he really has 2 skins that previously held stuffing that kept them in the shape of a Pterodactyl and a Bull .... took him 4 months to gut Bruno and I had no comprehension of how much stuffing is in one of these things - it just kept coming and coming and coming out .... I'm still finding it everywhere ....

Morty will work on something till he creates a weakness then he'll tear it apart .... once its been unstuffed though the skins last ages and he carries them around and plays with them more than when they were stuffed