So Excited, Mya Is Coming To Live With Us

teekay

A few of you have been following the Mya, the White husky from Blacktown pound in the rescue section.

Well I am very pleased to announce that K9angel has agreed to let Mya come to live with us. :) :)

We are all very excited and so happy that Rach trusts us enough to look after this special girl. For those of you who don't know, Mya was exceptionally thin when Rach rescued her from the pound. She was on the next pts list, which gives me shudders when I think how close this beautiful girl came to the bridge. Rachel has nurtured her back to health and she looks fantastic now. ;)

We will do all we can to give her a wonderful life here with Jenna and the rest of us.

Thanks to the people in the Sibe thread for answering my questions, I'm sure I will be on there more when Mya arrives.

:) once again K9angel. It is a wonderful thing you do for these poor dogs.

What wonderful news for you and Mya :(

Our rescue girl from Sydney arrived last Wednesday and has given us so much love and settled in beautifully with family life, I am sure Mya will too. There is something extra special about the ones that nearly didn't make it almost like they know how close they came to rainbow bridge, Abbie has a look of wide eyed wonder as she sees new things and has new experiences.

Enjoy your new family member :thumbsup:

Lucky Mya and lucky you I don't know much about the breed but I am sure you will have a great relationship and all the hard work rescuing Mya will have been worth it. Looking forward to seeing some photos and reading about Mya's transition to her new forever home.