How Many Dogs Does It Take To Screw In A Light Bulb?

4pups

How Many Dogs Does It Take to Screw in a Light Bulb?

Golden Retriever: "The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?"

Border Collie: "Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code."

Dachshund: "You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler: "Make me"

Boxer: "Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark."

Lab: "Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please! "

German Shepherd: "I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation. "

Jack Russell Terrier: "I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture."

Old English Sheep Dog: "Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb! "

Cocker Spaniel: "Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark."

Chihuahua : "Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no stinking light bulb.'

Greyhound: "It isn't moving. Who cares? "

Australian Shepherd: "First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle... "

Poodle: "I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry. "

German Shepherd: "I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation. "

Greyhound: "It isn't moving. Who cares? "

Yep - this is my two exactly, the ever efficient watch dog Sophie, and the fur-slug Vader, haha.