Pug Water Baby

Snout Girl

There was a thread a week or so ago regarding dogs and swimming.

I promised someone on there (sorry, cant remember who :( ) that I would post pictures of Bert in his life jacket at the beach.

Bert is such a water baby- he sees any water and is in it like a flash. that includes Sally's water bucket :laugh: (green box in pic)

There is nothing more than Bert loves than the beach- tho he looks a little embarassed in his life jacket like he thinks all the big dogs are snickering at him :laugh:

post-30693-1267099362_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1267099376_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1267099396_thumb.jpg

Oh what a spunk! Bert looks gorgeous :laugh: I definitely have to get a life jacket for Winnie, she too absolutely loves the water but she found out last weekend that she sinks, I knew it and now so does she :laugh:

hahahah sooo cute!! My friend has a border collie that is a water baby and he disappears out the doggy door and comes back dragging wet muddy feet through the house and he is saturated from head to toe... we r looking at him like where is there even that much water??!! hahaha

I feel a little disloyal posting all these pics of bert and including none of sally

so here is a few of her at the beach- as you can see, its a little difficult getting her to stand still for a photo! :laugh:

she loves water and loves chasing a ball- so the beach combined with her ball chucker is her idea of heaven (even tho she looks a bit homeless when she is all wet!) :laugh:

post-30693-1267100215_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1267100229_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1267100240_thumb.jpg

hahahah sooo cute!! My friend has a border collie that is a water baby and he disappears out the doggy door and comes back dragging wet muddy feet through the house and he is saturated from head to toe... we r looking at him like where is there even that much water??!! hahaha

haha my sally is like that, we have a clam shell pool that doesnt hold much water but she also manages to come inside dripping mud and water all over the place (usually when i have just finished mopping the floors! :laugh:

Oh what a spunk! Bert looks gorgeous :laugh: I definitely have to get a life jacket for Winnie, she too absolutely loves the water but she found out last weekend that she sinks, I knew it and now so does she :laugh:

thank you :( i got bert's on the internet on a sale and it was only $30.

bert can swim but he tires easily with the effort of keeping his head above water.

he would never admit to his shortcomings tho (tough little rambo) and keeps trying to swim out to us and then panics as he is tired and cant swim any further

so the life jacket gives us piece of mind and means we dont have to constantly fish him out of the water- tho we still dont take our eyes off him.

haha my sally is like that, we have a clam shell pool that doesnt hold much water but she also manages to come inside dripping mud and water all over the place (usually when i have just finished mopping the floors! :laugh:

Winnie appears like that simply from having a drink out of the cats water fountain :laugh: There ends up being more water on her than left in the bowl.

Oh what a spunk! Bert looks gorgeous :( I definitely have to get a life jacket for Winnie, she too absolutely loves the water but she found out last weekend that she sinks, I knew it and now so does she :laugh:

thank you ;) i got bert's on the internet on a sale and it was only $30.

bert can swim but he tires easily with the effort of keeping his head above water.

he would never admit to his shortcomings tho (tough little rambo) and keeps trying to swim out to us and then panics as he is tired and cant swim any further

so the life jacket gives us piece of mind and means we dont have to constantly fish him out of the water- tho we still dont take our eyes off him.

Well Winnie tried to steal some poor kids kickboard on Sunday. He was paddling along minding his own business and the next thing he had Winnie hanging off it with him :laugh: I thought the kids mum was going to have a heart attack she was laughing so hard.

AHH HAHAHAHA!! Doggie stealing kickboard!! LOLLL

Wish my yorkies liked water... grumble grumble. Don't know about our beagle yet. He hates being bathed and when I turn on the hose in the backyard he runs away so fast, it's like he was never even there!

We've only had him for 4 weeks and he's almost 6... will be trying him out at the beach soon. :laugh:

There was a thread a week or so ago regarding dogs and swimming.

I promised someone on there (sorry, cant remember who :) ) that I would post pictures of Bert in his life jacket at the beach.

Bert is such a water baby- he sees any water and is in it like a flash. that includes Sally's water bucket :laugh: (green box in pic)

There is nothing more than Bert loves than the beach- tho he looks a little embarassed in his life jacket like he thinks all the big dogs are snickering at him :laugh:

That was me you promised bertandSally.

Thanks for the Pics.

How is Bert and Sally doing,did Bert go ok with his Desexing?

It was me who wanted to see the pics, bertandsally.. Sorry for late reply - only noticed this thread now.. Dunno how I missed it? :laugh:

Bert looks so fab in his jacket.. I think he looks very handsome.. :cheer: But I agree with you, his look in the third photo of your first post really looks like he's anxiously checking out that no other dogs have spotted him.. :laugh::):)