Western Suburbs Of Brisbane Dog Walker / Day Care

SeeGee

Hi all,

A little stressed out here - trying to find someone to help walk Charlie as I get over surgery, and OH has some nasty shiftwork coming up as well. Poor Charlie :laugh: I just want someone to either walk him, and feed him and give him a cuddle in the late afternoon, or a dog sitter or doggy day care that works odd hours. lol. Im asking too much arent I? There is a place at Sumner Park that is just SOOOO expensive for day care (I dont understand what they are charging for???!!) and they dont seem to allow late pick ups.....just want someone to help out whilst we are stuck - damn surgery and OH stoopid shift work :laugh:

Any ideas would be great.

We are near Forest Lake, Sumner Park, Mt Ommaney type area. I'd love a reccomendation from someone who has been happy with their pup being looked after by...whoever lol.

Thanks All

Jacqui

PM Varicool, she knows some good people, though I'm not sure what area they cover.

ETA - lots of people advertise on gumtree for feeding/walking/etc. at low rates, but you'd need to check references well.

Edited by Kissindra

Thanks, Ill do that :-)

* thats my issue with Gumtree etc, not all have references, which is why I've put the call out. I want someone that someone else has had a good experiance with.

Edited by jacquilee81

i really dont know, it would depend on the service offered.

ie. high school student walking for 1/2 hr after school - $10

or

professional dog handler walking feeding interaction $xxx/hr

I just googled dog walkers and this ad came up. I have never used a pet walking servie but I think if you can arrange for someone to come around and meet you and your dog you will know if they are what your after or not.

Bec's Dog Walking and Pet Sitters

13 Montserrat Place, Forest Lake QLD 4078

0433 545 274‎

Affordable and reliable dog walking and pet sitting service by experienced veterinary nurse. Regular customer and multi pet discounts available