Grapefruit Seed Extract

I use this stuff for a range of things for me and the dogs.

I bought some from Melbourne Food Depot ages ago and recently ran out - but they don't sell stuff like that any more. Now I can't find anyone online who sells it.

Does anyone have a clue where to buy it from?

Its helpful at fighting infections and drug-resistant bacteria, alkalising the body, treating candida, boosting the immune system, wound healing and can also be used as a safe disinfectant.

Edited by spottychick

Thanks Erny and Stoltz. Yes, I'll check out the health food shop in Launceston next time I'm there. But being a bit remote here I was hoping to find it online.... The Melbourne mob sold at a good price. A shame they are phasing out their medicinal herb etc lines....

Edited by spottychick

Its helpful at fighting infections and drug-resistant bacteria, alkalising the body, treating candida, boosting the immune system, wound healing and can also be used as a safe disinfectant.

Hi spotty chick I cannot help you with a supplier but I have been spending a good bit of time researching natural health for my dog with his tumor. Grape seed extract comes a good bit,I know it cannot be a cure for him but may assist greatly along the way. For me too I think

Michelle

Yes feisty! It was one of the things I used to battle my old girls tumors. I'm actually also looking for that too - another product I used to get from the Melbourne mob

BTW in case anyone's getting confused. There is a difference between grape seed extract and grapefruit seed extract - tho both are good!

Yes feisty! It was one of the things I used to battle my old girls tumors. I'm actually also looking for that too - another product I used to get from the Melbourne mob

BTW in case anyone's getting confused. There is a difference between grape seed extract and grapefruit seed extract - tho both are good!

Not sure if I am allowed to post this link so please remove Mods if not.

http://www.herbal-treatments.net/dog-cancer/

Spotty chick a friend recommended this person to me but admittedly has only used them due to his King Charles Cavalier having diabetes.

Sent an email and they are going to phone me for a consult I worry about quacks but am willing to try anything at tha moment

Michelle

I use it as a co-preservative in my skin care forumulations. I can give you a couple of URL's but I wouldn't use it for ingestion because the one I get is cosmetic grade, not food grade.

Maybe some online health food stores? or green pet?

I use it as a co-preservative in my skin care forumulations. I can give you a couple of URL's but I wouldn't use it for ingestion because the one I get is cosmetic grade, not food grade.

Maybe some online health food stores? or green pet?

the online health food stores are a bust so far. Hmmmm hadnt thought of green pet - I'll check there now - thanks :laugh: