Dogcity Daycare Adelaide

Aubrey

Hi fellow Adelaide DOLer's

Just wanted to let you know that I have discovered a fantastic Doggie Daycare facility in Adelaide! Dogcity Daycare is located at 24 King William Street, Kent Town. I actually work in a building just down the road so have been popping across regularly for a visit just to watch the dogs playing and having fun. Aubrey and Thomas (our 2 mini schnauzer's) had their first session last Tuesday and absolutely loved it! They had a 1/2 day 5 hour session and when I picked them up after work they were both completely zonked.

The staff are so friendly and of course are huge dog lovers! Aubs and Thom are booked in for another session tomorrow :thumbsup:

Here is a link to the Dogcity website if anyone wants more info http://www.dogcity.com.au/

Kel

I have been really impressed.

Thomas and Aubrey are going at lunch-time today for a 5 hour session. There is going to be another Schnauzer there too so am excited about that.

During March there is a 10% off offer. I think for residents that live in the area or people who work in the area it's 20% off in March. My two went for 5 hours last week and it cost around $30 (I got the 20% discount as I work across the road) which I thought was very good :laugh:

Damn it!!! I used to live on the same road in a townhouse there. I moved because I needed more space for my dogs. I dreamed of a doggy daycare being close by back then to send them to during the day a couple times a week... AND I could of got discount :laugh:

I definately think I'll be sending my two there on occasions if say i couldn't walk them for a couple of days (raining or work or whatever). $30 for two isn't so bad, I was looking at $70 full day.