How Do Great Dane's Go On Great Barko

Bevo

Thank you all so much for the replies, I think I'll stick with the eukanuba and just add some chicken necks and pasta. He has lot of growing to do so I don't want to hamper that in any way. Cheers.

Dont worry about the pasta.. he won't get any nutritional benefit from it. See if you can find chicken backs or frames. Way cheaper than necks and a better sized meal for a large breed.

Edited by poodlefan

Thank you all so much for the replies, I think I'll stick with the eukanuba and just add some chicken necks and pasta. He has lot of growing to do so I don't want to hamper that in any way. Cheers.

Mine are fed chicken mince + Eukanuba - They also get chicken wings/necks etc

I have a 4 month old puppy here, he is fed the above.

Are you just feeding Euk on it's own?

Mine are fed chicken mince + Eukanuba - They also get chicken wings/necks etc

I have a 4 month old puppy here, he is fed the above.

Are you just feeding Euk on it's own?

No I normally put some chicken necks with it, but it is mainly Eukanuba. I have only started giving him the necks and pasta for the last few weeks. He seems to eat anything I put in front of him, except carrot hates it.

Your pup doesn't need carrots or pasta :eek:

every mouthful he eats needs to be full of things growing puppies require.

I agree with the chicken frame (carcass) suggestion!

Chicken necks, unfortunately are 'just' the shape/size to get stuck in a pup's throat and there is a real risk of choking :laugh:

try turkey necks/wings/chicken frames instead ;) Lots of meat/digestible bone, and a good source of the minerals he will use readily.