Gunnedah Show

Ons

yeah! and this time I might be brave and actually say hello to people :D

my friend Pam is the show secretary so I offered to lend her a hand for a day if she needs it. Not sure what day yet but I'll make sure and let you know.

Well actually I do bite! But will refrain! yep we camp and gazebo near each other so we can have a drink ect and cause some havok....trying to recruit a few more DOLers to join us on this camping trip, will let you know how we go!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

okay just to clear up a few things..................

they most certainly DO bite

Poor sparky the aussie is the "tag along" - hes awesome :confused: and deserves a title all of his own! or at least some treats!!

said gazebo and tent will be setup by sammy ballerinas mum while she sits or texts or both!!

one of the pugs is the worlds cutest baby pug ever!

:laugh: :D ;) ;) :cry:

...............they are however worth finding and saying hi..........

okay just to clear up a few things..................

they most certainly DO bite

Poor sparky the aussie is the "tag along" - hes awesome :confused: and deserves a title all of his own! or at least some treats!!

said gazebo and tent will be setup by sammy ballerinas mum while she sits or texts or both!!

one of the pugs is the worlds cutest baby pug ever!

;) ;) :cry: :p :p

...............they are however worth finding and saying hi..........

Hurry up and get a tent woman you, Rich and the kidlets need to be coming with us :laugh: its going to be loads of fun, and your kids are great not like some of the little monsters that hang around the shows...if you do come thou bring their special gazebo :D !!!

You cant rip me off about not setting up anymore we have photographic evidence of me and you setting up your gazebo :p

the entries are still open from what i was told on sat, im thinking of going

GDG, theres some sort of great dane thingy on on the sunday morning isnt there? If so i could Imagine there being quite a few danes which is always a good thing, very fun to watch! Yeah entries are open till later this week!

So, Bec..... are you coming???? I can probably help out with Toby accommodation if that is all that is stopping you. :rofl:

I sent my entries off today - I'm taking Chester Bear, Dragon and a new surprise girl - Shine!!! She is a black & tan min pin who is coming to live with me for a while. Last time I met her she was all wiggles and wags and cuddles, so I hope she is still like that. :D

onsntillnflash - I didn't get to meet you at the Kootingal show, so make sure you make yourself known this time around! :) Hopefully I'll be somewhere near Sammy & Dotty (and angelsophie if she is going....).

Bit hesitant entering the brat in too much at the moment. No one will play fetch with him so he has taken to playing it with himself...............he is truely a boy :) keeping him quiet is HARD. The kids know they cant chase him so HE chases the kids.

If le brat wasnt injured we would be there with bells on so far my only current entry is stroud. Most people said he looked okay at hillsborough and I was happy with his RUBOB and RCC.

:rofl: I am so missing out! Someone better send me updates via sms!

Bit hesitant entering the brat in too much at the moment. No one will play fetch with him so he has taken to playing it with himself...............he is truely a boy :rofl: keeping him quiet is HARD. The kids know they cant chase him so HE chases the kids.

If le brat wasnt injured we would be there with bells on so far my only current entry is stroud. Most people said he looked okay at hillsborough and I was happy with his RUBOB and RCC.

:D I am so missing out! Someone better send me updates via sms!

:mad nup no texted up dates you have to come :)

Toby will be 100% in 3 weeks and you will be sad you didnt enter trust me :(

yeah! lots of DOLers

and yes I will be brave and come and say hello!

okay i will speak to Pam on Friday, see what day she wants me and then organise what day I come over :)