Act Anzac Weekend Cluster

Bugger Bugger.

Scratch me from next weekend folks. Howie had a close encounter with a fence in pursuit of a rabbit at the dog club tonight and now has staples over his stifle (show side of course). Looks like I'll be sitting next weekend out. :heart:

SSM I'll get in touch about whether you need some help for Hound Club.

No doubt Howie will want to come out for sympathy too at some stage.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scratch me from next weekend folks. Howie had a close encounter with a fence in pursuit of a rabbit at the dog club tonight and now has staples over his stifle (show side of course). Looks like I'll be sitting next weekend out. :heart:

Poor Howie!! Still, at least it will be an honorable scar. Give him a get better soon pat from me.

Always need tent staff at Hound Club so you and Mr Howard would be more than welcome to camp in the Secretary's tent as he won't be shown.

Oh pooh, I was looking forward to meeting you, PF. :heart: I won't take it personally but Humphrey is feeling as though it may be because you don't want to consort with wolfhounds.

Don't you worry about us, though. We'll be fine. Sniff. I'll just attach myself to Diva and Keshwar rather than float around looking like lost property.

[quote name='poodlefan' date='17th Apr 2010 - 08:12 PM' post='4469104'

Scratch me from next weekend folks. Howie had a close encounter with a fence in pursuit of a rabbit at the dog club tonight and now has staples over his stifle (show side of course). Looks like I'll be sitting next weekend out. :D

:rofl: So sorry to hear this pf, hope he heals quickly and well.

Oh pooh, I was looking forward to meeting you, PF. :rofl: I won't take it personally but Humphrey is feeling as though it may be because you don't want to consort with wolfhounds.

Don't you worry about us, though. We'll be fine. Sniff. I'll just attach myself to Diva and Keshwar rather than float around looking like lost property.

You'll see me Sunday. :D Knowing me I'll probably come out some other time too. Look forward to meeting you and Humphrey!!

Humphrey is a great name by the way. :cry:

Edited by poodlefan

Bugger Bugger.

Scratch me from next weekend folks. Howie had a close encounter with a fence in pursuit of a rabbit at the dog club tonight and now has staples over his stifle (show side of course). Looks like I'll be sitting next weekend out. :laugh:

No doubt Howie will want to come out for sympathy too at some stage.

:thumbsup: STAPLES?? :laugh:

Which fence at the club? (are there barbed wire ones? I haven't taken too much notice of the fencing except to look for holes at the bottom)

Will Howie be at agility this week? Does he need a care pack? Do you still love him?

[

Which fence at the club? (are there barbed wire ones? I haven't taken too much notice of the fencing except to look for holes at the bottom)

Will Howie be at agility this week? Does he need a care pack? Do you still love him?

Back paddock, indoor plant place side.

Not sure on agility yet. He can have onlead exercise but not sure what else. I'll make the call on Wednesday.

Yes, he needs a care pack. Pigs ears and a Hav to squash would be good.

Yes I still love him. Its only his relationship with my wallet that's been damaged. :thumbsup:

You couldn't have cubic ziconia put on the staples and still show? A little bit of bling goes a long way. Still looking forward to this weekend. I can't catch Humpty to do his nails, he's rolled in fox markings and is on his second bath and still reeks.

I love my life.... :laugh:

post-30656-1271673240_thumb.jpg

[

Back paddock, indoor plant place side.

Not sure on agility yet. He can have onlead exercise but not sure what else. I'll make the call on Wednesday.

Yes, he needs a care pack. Pigs ears and a Hav to squash would be good.

Yes I still love him. Its only his relationship with my wallet that's been damaged. :cheer:

Care pack will be delivered in person at agility on Wed :(

Indi is entered Sunday and Monday.. she's going through a 'phase' and is being a right poo atm but I'm hoping she doesn't behave too badly.

If anyone wants to say hi keep an eye out for the "Shepherd x Mal" and you'll find us :thumbsup:

I'll be there Sunday. I"ll keep an eye out. It would be nice to see you and Indi again. My guess is she's grown some! :thumbsup:

Indi is entered Sunday and Monday.. she's going through a 'phase' and is being a right poo atm but I'm hoping she doesn't behave too badly.

If anyone wants to say hi keep an eye out for the "Shepherd x Mal" and you'll find us :thumbsup:

It will be great to see you ILDD!! If I dont find you, come and find us. Magic hasn't had a big dog fix for a while now (sorry PF, Howie doesn't count :rofl: )

Well maybe you could have a look one arvo this week and tell me if I'm losing it or not? ;)

I *think* she's a little swollen and I *think* she might have bled a little on the bathroom floor last night while sleeping in there? The idiot must have gotten behind the door and closed it while I was asleep, I found her when I woke up this morning :eek:

Well maybe you could have a look one arvo this week and tell me if I'm losing it or not? ;)

I *think* she's a little swollen and I *think* she might have bled a little on the bathroom floor last night while sleeping in there? The idiot must have gotten behind the door and closed it while I was asleep, I found her when I woke up this morning :eek:

Yeah I can have a look for you.