Some Update Of My Little Aussie Lottie.....

Beth.

Thought i'd share some more recent (took these yesterday) photos of my beautiful girl!!!!! As like Ava (previous Aussie photo thread :thumbsup: ) my girl is a mismark as well - but the most gorgeous girl in the WORLD!!! She's been such a delight to own, and I can't wait until I'm blessed with my little boy Aussie - few years down the track yet, but I'm hoping to get a red merle boy show quality - i'd LOVE to show!! Anyway, thats a little off topic!! hehe, here's my girl Lottie....

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

And look at the difference :rofl: ... the first was taken a couple months ago, and the next today!!!

008.jpg

026.jpg

Nawwwwwwwwwwww :thumbsup::rofl::rofl: :D :D :o:(:rofl: I love Lottie!

Her and Chase would be a cute couple! lol. With their gorgeous distinctive eyes! Miss you Lottie and Beth!

I know!!! But good news!!!! I'm in Bris for the weekend, and i'm staying till Monday night so i'll be at obedience!!!!!!!! :rofl: What group are you in now, we'll probably be in different groups now :rofl: But I have been taking Lottie to Toowoomba so maybe i'll just slip into the group you're in, hehe!!! I think i'll make the effort to get back to the bris one at least every 2nd weekend!!

Nawwwwwwwwwwww :thumbsup::rofl::rofl: :D :D :o:(:rofl: I love Lottie!

Her and Chase would be a cute couple! lol. With their gorgeous distinctive eyes! Miss you Lottie and Beth!

I know!!! But good news!!!! I'm in Bris for the weekend, and i'm staying till Monday night so i'll be at obedience!!!!!!!! :rofl: What group are you in now, we'll probably be in different groups now :rofl: But I have been taking Lottie to Toowoomba so maybe i'll just slip into the group you're in, hehe!!! I think i'll make the effort to get back to the bris one at least every 2nd weekend!!

We're still in Group 1 because I got really sick for a couple of weeks and one week it was rained out so we've really only been to 2 classes without you! Plus Sophie has gone through a bit of a "im a snot" phase seemingly having alot to do with our Foster Boy Vader who's been picking on her a bit and encouraging her to jump on us etc, so looking forward to knuckling down again!

Oh yay Nic, well thats good, we'll knuckle down together!!! hehe. Lottie's only been to two classes in Toowoomba as well, but it's run very similiar to metro which is good :rofl:

Thanks Thelinks!! Nope, she's not little anymore, thats for sure!!!! She's at about 20kgs now :thumbsup: but still got a good condition on her, not overweight, i think she's just on the bigger scale!! Tilly is stunning as well!!!!!!! Such a gorgeous girl!!!!!!! Do you show her?? How old is she now?? One photo I saw of her reminded me so much of Lottie!!! I know for sure i'll never not own an Aussie, i'm pretty taken by them!!!

Oh wow she is pretty. And grown up so much since i saw her.

I know!! She's all grown up now!!! (well nearly!!!) :)

How's your man going?? I was just thinking about him today and wondering how he's getting along? How's he going with other dogs now?? He must be getting big as well, would love to see some photos of the gorgeous boy!!!!!!!

Thanks Thelinks!! Nope, she's not little anymore, thats for sure!!!! She's at about 20kgs now :) but still got a good condition on her, not overweight, i think she's just on the bigger scale!! Tilly is stunning as well!!!!!!! Such a gorgeous girl!!!!!!! Do you show her?? How old is she now?? One photo I saw of her reminded me so much of Lottie!!! I know for sure i'll never not own an Aussie, i'm pretty taken by them!!!

Thanks for the compliments. I think she is gorgeous but then I think they all are :) .

Tilly has dilute patches and is on limit register so she will not be shown, but I wanted her for Obed and agility so suited me fine. She is quite small at 17 kg considering she is well covered and one of these days I will get around to measuring her to see if she is as small as I think she is.

She is 16 months and just old enough to start agility next week which I am really looking forward to. I am hoping to get some new pics this weekend and put them in the Aussie pics thread.

I feel the same way as you, in that I dont think I will ever be without one now and there definitely will be a number 2 when the time is right. Next one will be for show :) .

Thanks Thelinks!! Nope, she's not little anymore, thats for sure!!!! She's at about 20kgs now :) but still got a good condition on her, not overweight, i think she's just on the bigger scale!! Tilly is stunning as well!!!!!!! Such a gorgeous girl!!!!!!! Do you show her?? How old is she now?? One photo I saw of her reminded me so much of Lottie!!! I know for sure i'll never not own an Aussie, i'm pretty taken by them!!!

Thanks for the compliments. I think she is gorgeous but then I think they all are :) .

Tilly has dilute patches and is on limit register so she will not be shown, but I wanted her for Obed and agility so suited me fine. She is quite small at 17 kg considering she is well covered and one of these days I will get around to measuring her to see if she is as small as I think she is.

She is 16 months and just old enough to start agility next week which I am really looking forward to. I am hoping to get some new pics this weekend and put them in the Aussie pics thread.

I feel the same way as you, in that I dont think I will ever be without one now and there definitely will be a number 2 when the time is right. Next one will be for show :rofl: .

Oh thats so exciting about starting agility!! I'm the same, I wanted a blue merle bitch so much, but not for showing etc, so Lottie suited me PERFECT!!!!!! I want to do flyball as well, i think that would be lots of fun!! Oh, but I am taking Lottie out to a ladies place this weekend for her to have a look at some sheep, so i'm very excited about that!

Can't wait to see some new pics of her :) Is she a NBT??

How is she a mismark?

She is a lovely girl!

Hey Aussielover! She's mismarked because of the colour missing around her right eye (the close up of her face shows it well :eek: ). She's also got a bit too much white over her shoulder/leg area as well.

Can't wait to see some new pics of her :eek: Is she a NBT??

Nope, she has a full tail. I love the look of a NBT, but Till has a beauty :laugh: .

Hehehe, I always try to imagine Lottie with a tail but just can't!! You'll have to post some photos of your beautiful girl!!!!!

Lottie is beautiful! :( She has a gorgeous head, and her left eye is almost exactly the same as Dragon's with that blue at the bottom. :laugh:

Thanks The Ark :party: I like that she has a bit of blue in her eyes (there's a TINY bit of blue in the bottom corner of her other eye as well), but some people do think at first there is something wrong with her... I'm studying vet science and I had a girl from an OLDER (i'm in 3rd year mind you) year come up to me and STATE - 'oh she has cataracts'!!!!!!!!!!!! I said 'What year are you in??!!!!' and walked away :party::(:party::party: I was so angry, yet so shocked that someone in a higher grade couldn't tell between colour and cataracts!!!!

Do you have any photos of Dragon to share :party::shhh: (or have I missed them somewhere else??).