Alice Springs Kennel Club

-Megz-

Didn't I tell you we had a bay for you in the trailer???

Well if mine doesn't arrive we have 8 berths to play with we might even open it right up for you and you can have one double size one :eek:

There is a back up plan if my trailer doesn't arrive :rofl:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't I tell you we had a bay for you in the trailer???

Well if mine doesn't arrive we have 8 berths to play with we might even open it right up for you and you can have one double size one :p

There is a back up plan if my trailer doesn't arrive :(

Do I have to share with Dollop? :rofl: He drools :eek:

Oooh, do you have a bay with a window I can stick my head out of? :mad

We finally got on our way, I think we were up to Plan FW by then but we left relatively on time.

We've had many adventures. Wabbles, rattles, bangs, crashes, rips and the Moon to name a few :thumbsup: but we arrived in one piece and the dogs are fed and watered.

My trailer will be here on Tuesday, bit late but can't be changed now.

Looking forward to a fun weekend with lots of great people.

Many :laugh: To all involved in the weekend, I had a ball.

We made it home safely. Megz's trailer will be here soon, we saw it on the way home :laugh:

Looking forward to the next road trip. (Hopefully without the tyre blowout :party: )

Many :cry: To all involved in the weekend, I had a ball.

We made it home safely. Megz's trailer will be here soon, we saw it on the way home :o

Looking forward to the next road trip. (Hopefully without the tyre blowout :D )

We had sooo many laughs on our drive it was awesome! :eek: The dogs travelled well, the shows and people were great as always.

Rosie Roo won 4xBOB 4xJIG and 2xRUIG and had some very pleasing comments from the judges which are very encouraging. She got over her fears and attempted to play with Dollop the Great Dane at Tennant Creek on the way home which was an absolute classic. :laugh:

I can't remember who won. :D I know the Irish Water Spaniel from SA won 2x BIS. BIG 1 at 3/4 shows was a Paceway Lowchen.

I'll pull my catalogue's out after dinner and remind myself what happened.

I'm home safely too. Many, many thanks to the fabulous people in Alice Springs plus their lovely weekend guests, exhibitors and judges :eek:

All four sets of results have been sent through to the DogsNT webmaster, so hopefully see them soon.