Junior Handlers At Syndey Roayl

ljonk5

Hello everybody

Just wondering if anybody out there still has any photo's of the Juniors Handlers at the Sydney Royal, in particular the youngest heat the 7-11 years or even the finals. I am looking for photos of my youngest son who competed and won his heat. I am so proud of him winning back to back a feat which I have been told is rare for such a young class. I would like to update his profile with a nice picture. To all the kids that competed at the show I wish them well and hope to meet up with you all again sometime. I have added a photo of the 4 age groups together, note my son is in the blue.

Also I wood like to thank from to bottom of our hearts Debra & Erika Stubbings for the loan & training of the beautiful "Topaz"

Thank you to everybody who responds to this plea.

post-17531-1271376563_thumb.jpgpost-17531-1271376585_thumb.jpg

I don't have any photos, I hope that someone does for you, but I want to say that your son looks great!

He looks like quite the little pro handler in that outfit and looks very comfortable with his beautiful Golden :thumbsup:

Thank you so much. I think I must have drained all of his nerves from him, I was a real wreck by Sunday.

Hello Kyle,

I just wanted to add my congratulations on your wonderful win again this year in the Junior Handlers at Sydney Royal.

Auntie Jill.

PS

Please give my love to all the other members of your family.

Hello Kyle,

I just wanted to add my congratulations on your wonderful win again this year in the Junior Handlers at Sydney Royal.

Auntie Jill.

PS

Please give my love to all the other members of your family.

Thanks Aunty Jill, We are missing you up here especially after "sage" is a grand mother again. Would you believe 7 BOYS???

Your boy was really really good - I mentally had him first!

But, all the jrs were very good and deserved to be there.

So, would action photos like this do? http://www.jancollett.com/albums/sydroyal/jrhandler/ I only have photos from the finals as I didn't do the heats.

The lighting there was very tricky, it was my first time so these were the 'best' of your young fella. And, have only been back a few days and haven't had time to organise my photos so a quick upload for now.

I hope he keeps up with the handling, he's a natural.

Regards,

Jan