Ahhhh.. Just A Tad Excited!

:thumbsup: I had to share this.. Den needs one more Q for his JD and tonight we're running for that tonight at Jimboomba (QLD state trials) I could cry.. considering I have had this dog since August last year, rescued from the pound and already he has gotten

1/3 AD Q and 1st!

2/3 JD Q & 3rd both times!

1/3 SD

1/3 GD

Rescues can do anything just as well if not better! :D I'm so proud of him! and no matter what happens tonight I'll be proud of him!

:thumbsup: I had to share this.. Den needs one more Q for his JD and tonight we're running for that tonight at Jimboomba (QLD state trials) I could cry.. considering I have had this dog since August last year, rescued from the pound and already he has gotten

1/3 AD Q and 1st!

1/3 SD

1/3 GD

Rescues can do anything just as well if not better! :D I'm so proud of him! and no matter what happens tonight I'll be proud of him!

Best of luck and if I had read this earlier I could have come and watched.

Let us know how you get on

1/3 AD Q and 1st!

1/3 SD

1/3 GD

Good Luck Sam keeping my fingers crossed for you and Den it won't be long till i'm out there with my own rocket.

Sorry guys DOL wouldn't log me in last night.. no we didn't NQ 1 fault.. The lovely silver lined tunnel that wouldn't let any light it.. But still an awesome run and I'm very proud of the effort he gave me.. We were having an off night.. there wasn't that usual physcoticness that he has first run as many would know!

So We'll just hang out now for Redland bay home of Dens 1st Q lol

Heres the Vid.. for those who know Den well take a look and see if you can see what im seeing.. I'm not sure whats up with him atm.. he's just not himself..