Litters Due June 2010

Mine are just starting to get more interesting :laugh: by trying to play with each other. Their granddad has had a closer look and I am sure he can't wait till they are old enough and outside so he can play with them. Have put their first soft toy in with them today - a teddy that their mum had as a baby.

Arnt they funny when they try and bark..

Very cute.. i never thought about putting a tedding in there with them thats a great idea..

anyone got any update photos? :laugh:

Im really enjoying my first litter.. i dont want it to end :o

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newfiesrus I am so sorry you had such a rough time and hope your poppy is on the mend. How lucky though that you still have thosefirst few beautiful babies for you both.

Once you have a good rest and dealt with your grief perhaps you would be kind enough to post some photos.

well the 'Juners' are done now but lets keep the photos and info coming.

Congrats to all who have bubs born in JUne. How exciting for you all. Very sorry to those that have had a rough time.

Congrats Newfiesrus, some browns too, gotta love a brown Newf. Are you living in Australia yet or still in the UK?

They are very big babies!! No wonder she had some trouble finishing the job...lol

Our biggest has been 1.25 kilo's at birth, with the other 5 pups all either just over, or just under a kilo. Average size we usually have is between 500 - 800 grams.

Don't forget some pics!!

Mine are just starting to get more interesting :laugh: by trying to play with each other. Their granddad has had a closer look and I am sure he can't wait till they are old enough and outside so he can play with them. Have put their first soft toy in with them today - a teddy that their mum had as a baby.

Very cute.. i never thought about putting a tedding in there with them thats a great idea..

anyone got any update photos? :eek:

Im really enjoying my first litter.. i dont want it to end :laugh:

Yeah, Teamsnag, one barked for the first time the other day and Kitty (their mum) was straight to the box with a look of "what the???" on her face ;)

anyone got any update photos? :eek:

Im really enjoying my first litter.. i dont want it to end :(

Yeah, Teamsnag, one barked for the first time the other day and Kitty (their mum) was straight to the box with a look of "what the???" on her face ;)

:laugh::(

:laugh: Shelby, Bree is quite concerned when the pups make that wee "ruff" noise, methinks we will be in for some fun and games very very soon. :eek:

Am mixing up a little Farex original baby cereal with Pal puppy milk and boiling water and they are not adverse to it. ;) Will start them on mushed puppy food and premium mince next week.

Oh, I haven't even thought about introducing food to them. Probably won't till they are around 4 weeks - they are definately getting very well fed by their mum at the moment. Connor has been up close to touch noses & welcome the grand kids.

Mine are just starting to get more interesting :heart: by trying to play with each other. Their granddad has had a closer look and I am sure he can't wait till they are old enough and outside so he can play with them. Have put their first soft toy in with them today - a teddy that their mum had as a baby.

anyone got any update photos? :(

Im really enjoying my first litter.. i dont want it to end :)

Yeah, Teamsnag, one barked for the first time the other day and Kitty (their mum) was straight to the box with a look of "what the???" on her face :(

Ha, ha, now that's something I definately don't plan to hear from my litters!

Newfiesrus sorry to read you had trouble and your girl had to be speyed. Glad you have her pups to continue on with. What would be an average weight for your breed out of interest?

They are usually born around 1KG so three are little bruisers :heart:

Just had to post this... :)

I remembered someone posting here that they keep all thier other dogs away from thier pups etc. :laugh:

Our eldest black girl, who is also grandma to this current 15 day old litter disappeared from the family room about an hour ago. :heart: OH decided to go and investigate adn finally located her IN the whelping box. :( So there was 6 kids, with mum all having feed, and at the other end of the pups was Grandma, toileting them. And Mum? Sound asleep :(