Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a matter of interest have you all thought of names?.

We were going with racehorse names which contained sea, but have decided to stay with the Bear theme, as it is in Panda, Bree and Odin's names and runs further back through their pedigree.

We have:

Busi Bodi Bi Bear Thor (Bi dog) :confused:

Bear Bi Mi Side Nikki (Bi bitch) the Mi comes from Bree as she is Shesmi Bi Bear

Bear on Mi Mind Diva (Sable bitch)

Bear Essentials Brody (Sable dog)

No going outside here today - freezing all day and only 12 degrees, now we have a storm and they are predicting 30+ mls of rain overnight and the temp must have gone down at least to 7 degrees. On top of that the wind is now howling up the valley.

As for names, we have played with a couple but I havent sent papers away yet.

Have been trying to think of names but nothing exciting comes to mind so will wait a few days. They all get called "puppy" at the moment - very original :) :D

And it's the name they respond to the best. lol..

Have names picked out but waiting to get them microchipped and send numbers off all together. They are booked in on 23rd July to have the vac shots and chipping done, mum included.

Weaning isn't going as according to plan, still very much dependant on mum. Weather has been cold wet and terrible here, no outside time today. Instead one on one time with the family.

mine must be lazy!! I try and take stack photos and they are just tooo excitied lol

Or maybe they just have lil legs lol I wish mine had legs lol!! i might have to get the show stackers out lol

They are relly cute!!

Edited by TeamSnag

I don't like weaning. Babies are crying for their mummy. :rofl:

Mum wants to be with them too so she is also its a battle. We have reduce access till 2 times. Once at lunch time and we allow her to be with them at night. Lunch time feed will stop at the end of this week. Night time feed will stop next week. :thumbsup:

Gee wizz they have that true puppy smell going on.

Well mine must have had a great time in the pen today - only trouble is, they didn't miss the poop when they were playing so will be having sponge baths later today :rofl: If it isn't too windy or cold tomorrow, may take them out for their first time outside. Was up at 12.30pm last night to a crying pup, wanting a midnight snack from mum. Once I let her out for a quick toilet, she then hopped back in and gave them a meal.

You forget how much noise a little thing can make :thumbsup:

Everyone's babies are looking good. Will have to sit down and start thinking up names for them this weekend so I can send off the paperwork. Then on to microchipping & eye tests. Can't believe they will be five weeks old this weekend, only another 3-4 and they will be leaving for their new homes :laugh:

Well still so cold and windy today that we didnt get outside. We are having two meals a day of meat and biscuit with Wambaroo but we arent keen on the biscuits. Have soaked them longer and mashed them with the potato masher, then mixed into the meat and poured milk over that. Tonight we ate halve of our dinner, but still managed to extract most of the meat.

One little boy still not keen on solids but he'll come good.

Hesa I love your Diva - but I love them all.

Edited by mercedes