Cloudk9 Dog Beds

raffikki

I am wanting to buy new beds for my guys, but have a few questions to ask the suppliers(about the filling & any treatments made)

I've found 2 different sites and am unsure which to even order through?

I've tried to email them from the contact pages but both emails get returned ;)

Can anyone tell me if they are still making beds & if so are both sites dinkum?

cloudk9dogbeds

cloudk9

Edited by raffikki

Thanks for the replies :)

I am ebay illiterate :laugh::laugh: and couldn't find them on there, but have just had another look at the site you posted(which was the one I had bookmarked a while ago) and I'm 99% sure the ph number has changed(was a land line before), so sent a txt and am hoping they will get back to me via email with the correct site and info I'm after.

I have been waiting and waiting for them to reply to my emails, on one occasion it took 3 weeks for a reply, and I have presently been waiting since 12th April for a reply to my last email.

If this is a sample of their service, I just wonder how reliable they would be if I actually went ahead and ordered the beds I have been enquiring about.

I am fed up, even though I really wanted a couple of their beds, I am going to start looking at Snooza donut beds for my whippies now.

Trish

That's very disappointing Trishm :laugh:

I guess I'll give them a day or 2 to get back to me, I might have to look at the snooza ones too.

Like you, I certainly don't want to wait weeks & weeks if I order something!

Thanks for the replies :)

I am ebay illiterate :laugh::laugh: and couldn't find them on there, but have just had another look at the site you posted(which was the one I had bookmarked a while ago) and I'm 99% sure the ph number has changed(was a land line before), so sent a txt and am hoping they will get back to me via email with the correct site and info I'm after.

I had a look on eBay and was unable to find them. They must not sell there anymore....

I forwarded the email that I had sent on the 12th April again, it was going to be my last shot at contacting him. Lo and behold I got an email back in about 10 minutes, so I have replied to his question, but haven't heard any more.

The email addy he answered on was [email protected] so you might have some luck with that.

Good luck,

Trish

Unfortunately the email returned :grouphug:

The original message was received at Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:48:32 +1000

from *****************.wa.optusnet.com.au [***.104.***.130]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<[email protected]>

(reason: 550 Invalid recipient: <[email protected]>)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

.... while talking to extmail.bigpond.com.:

>>> DATA

<<< 550 Invalid recipient: <[email protected]>

550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown

<<< 503 No recipients specified

I got a reply first thing this morning ;) must have been my request for a quick response :confused:

The link in the email header is to www.cloudk9.com.au , so I assume that is the correct site, though he didn't actually say anything about the other site I found.

So what did they say about the beds???

:confused::rofl::eek: I forgot others may be interested :(:o:)

The inner cushions of the beds are water tight and the covers are washable, so germs and moisture cannot penetrate the inside of the bed and as the covers are washable you can freshen them as often as you like. The stuffing used is off cuts of hospital grade bedding which is heat bonded to give it bounce.

I'm not too sure if this does make them "germ, mold and mite resistant" though ;)