365 Days Of Missing You

Cheyd

I Miss you so much Holly, you were my solace, my joy, my everything for so long and now your gone

I know you are no longer in pain but boy I wish you could have lived forever, I always said if any dog could do it you could and by gees you gave it your best shot.

I am so lucky to have so many good memories of you and all the better person for sharing my life with you

Every day I look at your photo and a smile comes to my face, not today, for today is the anniversary of the day we parted. Tomorrow I will smile again

Forever in my heart and dreams xxx :D

I lit a candle for you tonight and for Rhoda and all other beloved pets who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge :)

• 11 months later...
Guest english.ivy

I know the feeling all too well Hollys Mummy :)

Bet Holly is having a great time running around chasing butterflies with my beloved Penny :o

I Miss you so much Holly, you were my solace, my joy, my everything for so long and now your gone

I know you are no longer in pain but boy I wish you could have lived forever, I always said if any dog could do it you could and by gees you gave it your best shot.

I am so lucky to have so many good memories of you and all the better person for sharing my life with you

Every day I look at your photo and a smile comes to my face, not today, for today is the anniversary of the day we parted. Tomorrow I will smile again

Forever in my heart and dreams xxx :thumbsup:

I lit a candle for you tonight and for Rhoda and all other beloved pets who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge :thumbsup:

:) ;)

Thank you Hollys mummy, so sorry I didn't see this last year.

I was thinking of you this year too. Still so hard isn't it? I hope you are ok too

• 11 months later...

Another year without you baby girl, I miss you soo much. Its just not the same without you by my side :cry: :cry:

We will light a candle in your honor tonight and to honor Rhoda and others who have joined you over the bridge

You are forever in my heart and dreams xxx

• 3 weeks later...