Need Help To Find A Vet In Sydney

Spot.

Hello...I know dog section.

I thought someone will be able to make a recommendation. I have a rabbit who needs to see a vet today. I think she has a gut upset that isn't getting any better. The vet that I want to take her to is not open today and I will be at work for the rest of the week during their opening hours.

Does anyone know of a good vet that actually knows what they are talking about when it comes to rabbits? I am near Parramatta but of course I am willing to travel wherever for a good vet.

Thanks in advance.

Guest *Pixie*

Sydney Animal Hospitals are HUGELY overpriced but failing anything else they usually have a "small animal expert" on hand depending on which clinic you go to.

Good luck.

Sydney Animal Hospitals are HUGELY overpriced but failing anything else they usually have a "small animal expert" on hand depending on which clinic you go to.

Good luck.

Gladesville Veterinary Hospital treat quite a few rabbits.

Thanks for the recommendations.

I went with Gladesville as they said they had a vet that is good with rabbits. Appointment at 3:15 this afternoon.

Hopefully she is okay :rofl:

Edited by spotty

Good luck.

Gladesville Veterinary Hospital treat quite a few rabbits.

Thanks for the recommendations.

I went with Gladesville as they said they had a vet that is good with rabbits. Appointment at 3:15 this afternoon.

Hopefully she is okay :rofl:

Hope the little rabbit is okay. Porche on this forum rescues rabbits so she would be pretty well in the know. Glad that Gladesville can see you.

Thank you. I am hoping everything is all good. Little rabbits can stress when they come home (she is 10 weeks old). But I want to make sure it is nothing more sinister.

David Vella is considered the 'Rabbit Man' in Australia and works out of North Shore Vet Hosp. Not sure if he'd be in on a Sunday though, but he'd definitely be my recommendation for bunnies.

I did give them a call but he wasn't there. They said if they didn't know what they didn't know what was wrong they would call him. So. it was Gladesville :(