Lease Contract ?

rajacadoo

No, but don't go there!!

Sorry to go OT but as I am looking at lease agreements can someone tell me the downsides? :thumbsup:

Well you could be like me and despite written agreements, you could have the other party refuse to return your dog and make death threats against you and that is just the short story.

End result was that I didn't get my dog back.

No, but don't go there!!

Sorry to go OT but as I am looking at lease agreements can someone tell me the downsides? :thumbsup:

Well you could be like me and despite written agreements, you could have the other party refuse to return your dog and make death threats against you and that is just the short story.

I would have a legal rep draw up an agreement , the only people getting a dog on lease are well known friends so I hope I should be ok in getting the dog back, I have heard of this happeneing and its a disgrace, very sad indeed.

No, but don't go there!!

I would have a legal rep draw up an agreement , the only people getting a dog on lease are well known friends so I hope I should be ok in getting the dog back, I have heard of this happeneing and its a disgrace, very sad indeed.

The bad news is that under most circumstances, they will not stand up in a court of law no matter who draws them up (mine were looked over and approved by a lawyer). And to be perfectly frank, friends are the LAST people I'd be getting involved in a lease situation with. Things like that have a nasty habit of breaking up friendships.

Just my experience.

No, but don't go there!!

The bad news is that under most circumstances, they will not stand up in a court of law no matter who draws them up (mine were looked over and approved by a lawyer). And to be perfectly frank, friends are the LAST people I'd be getting involved in a lease situation with. Things like that have a nasty habit of breaking up friendships.

Just my experience.

May have to look at a lease in a joint lease arrangement, thank you for the advice.

:rofl: