Advise

Darien

I can understand if a vet has been taken advantage of financially that they need a financial commitment, but doesn't all that take 30 secs to say "We need a deposit of xxx dollars. Do you have that?" and while you show them you do via a credit card or whatever the dog is being taken in as it is clearly an emergency...not them mucking around for 5 minutes :noidea: It sounds unethical and I hope you take it to the registration board, association and them directly so that they get feedback about it.

Meanwhile all this just makes your daughter's dog dying more upsetting and that is very sad :noidea:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me appreciate my vet. You can turn up distraught in the middle of the night in your pjs and money isn't a consideration. They treat the animal first, then worry about the payment. Often, it is an account through the mail.

I'm sorry about your daughter's dog.

Some vets are money grabbing ars*%$es that don't provide a proper service in the first place. Some of the larger one's have about 12 vets but can't manage to roster one on after hours :noidea: It's not always possible for an animal to organise illness or injury during office hours???. Some of the vet attitudes are extemely poor and in the OP's emergency the procedure was a disgrace.

Sorry to hear about your daughters loss :noidea: