Rottweiler On Mornings With Kerrie Anne

rotts4ever

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone might have taped the Mornings with Kerrie Anne show today 12th May.

My Rottweiler (Damit) was on there with the vet and things were such a rush I couldn't get a copy. I would really love to see how the story came across. I spent so much time worry about him staying on the stage, being live, that I missed most of what was happening around around him. LOL.

I went to their site but nothing on there, only clips of the cooking part of the show.

I know its a long shot but I have my Fingers Crossed that I might be able to buy a copy off someone

Cheers Lee

Contact the channel and they will normally send you out a tape if you or your animal has appeared on a show :thumbsup:

Thanks Wolfgirl. I did ask the producer but she said they don't normally do that but she would see if she could get me one.

Maybe I'l contact them again in a day or so.

Cheers lee

Contact the channel and they will normally send you out a tape if you or your animal has appeared on a show :thumbsup:

Thanks Wolfgirl. I did ask the producer but she said they don't normally do that but she would see if she could get me one.

Maybe I'l contact them again in a day or so.

Cheers lee

When my dog was on TV it was Channel 9 and I contacted them and they sent me out a copy, wouldn't hurt to ask again :thumbsup:

Lee I didn't see Damnit strutt his stuff today unfortunately but I am sure someone must have taped it. I would love to see it if you manage to get your hands on it.

Trina

Hi Trina

I'l let you know if I track down a copy

Cheers Lee

Ohhh I missed it! :shrug:

Had I known he was on I would have gone back stage and pinched him! :thumbsup:

He is such a hunk of spunky dog :laugh:

Hi Clyde

I'm sure he would have gone with you too. He thought the whole crew was there just to give him cuddles or to lean on.

I'm always proud of his temperament but more so today. I also feel sad though after reading about one of our own being injured and losing her friends in a house fire, makes you think you really need to enjoy everyday you have with them. I can't image what she is going through. I'm going to give all mine a big hug now

Lee

I don't have a copy but I saw it too.

He was a very well behaved boy :( And very handsome.

While I was watching it I had a rottweiler draped accross me :heart:

Hi Baifra

Thats the only way to have one, draped accross you especially now it's getting cold. They are great lap warmers.

Cheers Lee

OMG is that your rott? He is absolutely gorgeous! I was loving the segment and he was so lovely, exactly perfect rottie temperament!

Thanks Nekhbet

We love the big goof ball. He just takes everything in his stride, I'm the one that worries.

We try to do as much PR with our dogs as we can, trying to show that Rotts aren't the devil dogs some people think they are. Unfortunatley sometimes it feels like an up hill battle.

He's been in the paper twice, on Japanese TV and now Kerri Anne. This time I was the most nervious as it was live and you know what they say about working with children and animals.

Maybe if everytime someone sees a good dog segment in the media if they contact the people running the story and give some good feed back it might encourage them to run more good PR stories instead of the usual scare mongering stories that they love to report. I guess if we can show good dog stories sell or get ratings it can only help our breeds.

Thanks again for your lovely comments

Cheers Lee