Dogs Are The Best!

Michelleva

Ok, I know you already know that! :heart:

But just 3 weeks ago we bought home our gorgeous little puppy. Today I've been out all day doing errands, I'm normally home most of the day and little Georgia was SO excited when I got home. She was running up and down the house, her tail wagging madly and a huge grin on her face. We haven't had a dog for a while, only having cats. Cats just don't react the same way, they just look at the food bowl and give me the LOOK!!!

Gawd, I love my Georgie girl! :(

post-22362-1273821223_thumb.jpg

beautiful dog! I love shelties too

There's nothing like being greeted by a dog is there? When I come home after a hard day at work no matter what has happened there are 3 faces with tails wagging waiting for me at the side gate. Nothing destresses you quicker. :heart:

I usually agree but today I'm having a cats are the best day.

This morning, I have been unwell and I took my dogs out for a wee but I really didn't feel like chasing them around... anyway we went out into the front yard which is unfences (the backyard is fences but we don't have a back door so we have to go through the front yard to get to the backyard) and my dogs usually just have a wee on the front lawn and then trot out the back. Napoleon the chihuahua was being naughty though (which is pretty common) and started to run and I could tell he was heading off to run down the street after the postman... I yelled out "Napoleon! Stop!" and out of the blue my cat comes flying along out the front door and TACKLES the dog. She pinned him down and held him on the ground. I couldn't believe it! She has NEVER done this before!

I'm sure it was just a game to her and I'm sure it was also a co-incidence and she just saw Napoleon run and thought she'd play, but to me, she just saved me a run down the road in my pajamas! I was delighted and couldn't believe my eyes!

Today I'm on Team Cats... tomorrow I'm sure I'll be back to Team Dogs!

I just got home to the same thing, I've only been gone 2.5 hours for work. Buster's 7 and its still such a joy to have him bounding around like an idiot just because I came home.

Its not like he's been lonely, the rest of the family was here all evening lol.