Silly Random Thought

wolfgirl

This has popped into my head tonight :thumbsup: I have had the munchies all day long and been picking at lots of different things but can't seem to satisfy my need for something, I rarely get the munchies but today I have so far eaten

Clinkers (Half a packet)

Fruit and Nut Chocolate (Quarter of a large block)

Hamburger Rings

Pizza

Toasted Sandwich

Crumpet

Roast dinner

Icecream

Large handful of cashew nuts

Anzac Biscuits

:rofl: I think I need worming :thumbsup:

My dogs rarely annoy us for food, they get their morning meal, a small amount of cheese or kabana on our walks for training then their evening meal but today they must have the munchies as well :rofl: each time I eat they both come over and paw at me which is really unusual so I wondered

Do dogs get the munchies :thumbsup:

I can try to satisfy my munchies but if a dog has the munchies we are in control of their food so how do they satisfy their craving :D

I know mine have today as I actually gave in and let them have some of my munchies but it made me wonder :D

And now back to polishing off the rest of the clinkers :D :rofl:

This has popped into my head tonight :o I have had the munchies all day long and been picking at lots of different things but can't seem to satisfy my need for something, I rarely get the munchies but today I have so far eaten

Clinkers (Half a packet)

Fruit and Nut Chocolate (Quarter of a large block)

Hamburger Rings

Pizza

Toasted Sandwich

Crumpet

Roast dinner

Icecream

Large handful of cashew nuts

Anzac Biscuits

:) I think I need worming :D

My dogs rarely annoy us for food, they get their morning meal, a small amount of cheese or kabana on our walks for training then their evening meal but today they must have the munchies as well :D each time I eat they both come over and paw at me which is really unusual so I wondered

Do dogs get the munchies :laugh:

I can try to satisfy my munchies but if a dog has the munchies we are in control of their food so how do they satisfy their craving ;)

I know mine have today as I actually gave in and let them have some of my munchies but it made me wonder :D

And now back to polishing off the rest of the clinkers ;) :)

Oooh now I want clinkers...

My Anouk is a carbohydrate addict. Bread is just about her favourite thing and if I don't guard bread very, very carefully she will steal it off my plate! She also has a worrying addiction to chocolate.

My Shepherd is a Dairy theif

He loves anything milk related

In fact when he cries at the front door long enough I take

hime through Macca's drive through and he has his head out the

window ready to accept his gone

Tell me how he doesnt get brain freeze?

As for dog munchies - They probably can