New Proposed Dangerous Dog Laws Vic

How many people actually lodged complaints?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. did you write to politicians and to how many?

• Yes - I wrote to 1 - 10 MP's
    • Yes - I wrote to 11 - 20 MP's
    • Yes - I wrote to over 20 MP's
    • No, I'm happy with the proposed laws
    • No, I don't have the time to write letters
    • No, I'm not living in Victoria
    • No, they do what they want anyway
  2. 2. Are you...

• From VIC
    • From outside of VIC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really proud of the 23 DOL Victorians who have mustered to do a letter - I'm aware thata number of them contributing have sent more than one letter and not necessarily to just one MP either. :laugh:

I realise there are 6 people noted as being happy with the laws that will impact if the proposed Bill succeeds. Four have no time and another 6 don't believe efforts will make a difference. Assuming all of these people are Victorians (they may not be) then that's a total of 12 other DOL Victorians.

That would be a rough estimate of a total of 35 Victorians. I was musing how it would be interesting to know from Troy how many DOL Members are Victorian residents to see what the percentages are. I wonder if we'd be ecstatic or dismally disappointed in DOL Victorian response to the 'cause'.

But for those 23 Victorians aforementioned, good on you ;) - I know that for many your efforts and contributions have been continuing and it's good to see that there is a group of Victorian people who care about how laws can and do affect the innocent, dogs and people inclusive and are willing to stand up and make the effort to do something about it when it most counts.

Edited by Erny