Anyone Doing Coffs Harbour Triple 28-30th?

nabs

We are heading off to Coffs next weekend for a much needed camping trip with the babies, Perri and of course the Sheltie. it is also Bianca's birthday so we are going to make it a fun weekend. Any DOL'ers going as well? Will be camping with my Daly mate. Hope the weather is kind to us. :thumbsup:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep i will be there. I am taking 4 tzu's (only showing 3 thank god lol) and a friend is coming with 3 chins. Should be a great weekend.

We did it last year and had a great time.

Bel

I missed the bit about Bianca's birthday S N D - we'll be celebrating a birthday on the weekend too :dancingelephant:

Hope numbers come back soon, getting terribly impatient :laugh:

I am leaving Thursday and friday will have a cake etc. I am looking forward to relaxing (if that is possible as I am taking Perri and her babies LOL) come say hi and have some cake. Might even break out a bottle of wine!

I missed the bit about Bianca's birthday S N D - we'll be celebrating a birthday on the weekend too :birthday:

Hope numbers come back soon, getting terribly impatient :laugh:

I am leaving Thursday and friday will have a cake etc. I am looking forward to relaxing (if that is possible as I am taking Perri and her babies LOL) come say hi and have some cake. Might even break out a bottle of wine!

We won't be arriving until Saturday so will miss out on the cake :birthday::dancingelephant: but I'll come and say hi for sure!