Anyone Doing Coffs Harbour Triple 28-30th?

nabs

I missed the bit about Bianca's birthday S N D - we'll be celebrating a birthday on the weekend too :cheer:

Hope numbers come back soon, getting terribly impatient :laugh:

I am leaving Thursday and friday will have a cake etc. I am looking forward to relaxing (if that is possible as I am taking Perri and her babies LOL) come say hi and have some cake. Might even break out a bottle of wine!

We won't be arriving until Saturday so will miss out on the cake :birthday::dancingelephant: but I'll come and say hi for sure!

Do come say hi. We probably will still be in party mode on Sat. :birthday:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not entered but 2P's is :rofl: LOL

I went two years ago and the sporting store across the road sold out of Gumboots :rofl:

It was dreadful, so much mud and it was like that all weekend.

Oh but I'm sure it will be dry this time for you guys :rofl::eek:

Our numbers arrived as well. After a really sad day yesterday having to give my old girl her wings I got stuck into packing the trailer and back of the Triton. Boy BJ and I have some gear but we are staying over for 4 nghts. Bringing the heater and also our heated throw rug. And plenty of wine!!!!!

Bianca has been booked to handle some Affies down there so that will keep her busy. If anyone else needs a hand BJ is happy to help out. I can handle as well but most prefer the kid LOL............... she must do a better job than me!

Looking forward to the break as it has been a shite start to the week.

Just wanted to say good luck to all that are going to be at Coffs triple on the weekend.

Special thanks to Aziah & Sammy_Ballerina for helping transport the gazebo for me :dancingelephant:

You're welcome, I picked it up from Sammy ( :happydance2: ) on Tuesday night and it's packed and ready for delivery :happydance:

Just wanted to say good luck to all that are going to be at Coffs triple on the weekend.

Special thanks to Aziah & Sammy_Ballerina for helping transport the gazebo for me :dancingelephant:

No worries :happydance2: Was easy enough, glad I could help :happydance:

Good luck to ever one hope you all do well!