Mind & Scent Games For Puppy

koalathebear

Also, wagsalot - Elbie's been having great fun with the latest Tuffy we bought from you.

Video is

. The squeaking is from the crazy squeaky Kong ball that OH bought him. :)

And here is Elbie with the Tuffy after he's finished playing.

tuffy01.jpg

tuffy02.jpg

:thumbsup:

So far it lives up to its promise of being tough enough for tigers.

Edited by koalathebear

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) maybe he liked the squeakers a little too much

:laugh: A friend's shiba inu ate a squeaker once, leading to several days of Poo Monitoring so we were very careful to snatch the squeakers away once exposed.

The Nina O brick was great but do you have a recommendation for a truly brain-teasing toy that will keep Elbie occupied for longer? It can't be one of the plushies because he's most likely to tear holes in that sort of puzzle before he solves it. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

these mind games are all such great ideas. I will definitely try putting treats in a drink bottle for my 4 month old golden, it seems like rather than liking any of the toys I have got for him he just loves playing with empty bottles anyway so might as well make it rewarding and challenging for him as well as keeping him occupied.

KTB your video's are great, I love the one of Elbie with the kong wobbler and with the tucker ball, I may have to look into getting one for my puppy.

Thanks for the great ideas

Also, wagsalot - Elbie's been having great fun with the latest Tuffy we bought from you.

Video is

. The squeaking is from the crazy squeaky Kong ball that OH bought him. :)

And here is Elbie with the Tuffy after he's finished playing.

tuffy01.jpg

tuffy02.jpg

:mad

So far it lives up to its promise of being tough enough for tigers.

Really?

I'm looking for a toy to take to the beach for Mindy to retrieve. all the ones so far have only lasted for one outing :laugh:

They have been ripped up in a game of tug or another dog has stolen it and ripped it up :laugh:

Really?

I'm looking for a toy to take to the beach for Mindy to retrieve. all the ones so far have only lasted for one outing :(

They have been ripped up in a game of tug or another dog has stolen it and ripped it up ;)

Yes! So far, my two have been chewing away on the tuffy and they use it for tug and it's still fine. I recommend them ;)

KTB - I so need to get G one of the wobblers!!!! Is that a North American only thing or can we get them here? I will have to get on ebay and have a look!!!!!

I forgot to answer this! The wobbler is a North American thing only I'm afraid but it is available on ebay :laugh: It's extremely cool and Elbie has a lot of fun with it. We alternate between the tucker ball and the wobbler and he's deeply entertained.

Hey,

I really liked the look of the Kong Wobbler too and thought I would just look on google to see if you can get it in Aus, here's a website I found it on Kong Wobbler in Aus Link

It's $33.95 on this website, not sure about postage though, you would probably be able to find it on other websites maybe too...