Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

We are also expecting a very exciting litter of Havanese puppies here at Yysur. Out of Sire; CH. HUN. JR. CH. CH. Massivus Angel's Felix At Heronsbridge (Imp UK)(Felix) and Dam; Aust Ch Yysur Phoennix Exposed (Rumour). Cant wait to see what our litter Rumour Zoomer produces for us.

Hey there havapug! Great news of your exciting litter - look forward to sharing in the excitement with you!

Let me know approx date you are expecting the litter and I will fix it up on the list!

Jess xo

July 14th

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I am fairly new to the forum (can't believe I didn't join sooner!) and just wanted to add my expected babies to the list.

My choccie girl is due around July 9 with our Lab puppies. Should be a black / choc litter, and will be a great start to the school hols. :(

Very exciting time also as it will be the first litter I have had with our new stud boy we got in Feb.

Hi all!

I am fairly new to the forum (can't believe I didn't join sooner!) and just wanted to add my expected babies to the list.

My choccie girl is due around July 9 with our Lab puppies. Should be a black / choc litter, and will be a great start to the school hols. :thumbsup:

Very exciting time also as it will be the first litter I have had with our new stud boy we got in Feb.

Welcome to the forum :o

I have added you to the list - this is the first time I have managed a litter thread, so please if there are any errors or you would prefer your prefeix instead of the user name just let me know :cry:

All the very best to you and your girl - look forward to updates - safe delivery and well wishes to you!

Jess xo

We have a litter due July 17th from our Amstaff girl Vegas GrCh. Mischiefmaka PrettyVegas to Crazytown Livn Ona Prayr.

Goodluck to all the July whelpers :thumbsup:

Hello Amstaff_Ambition! Great to hear about your exciting litter! All the very best with it and will look forward to updates, pics (love the staffys!) etc.

Hope everything is correct - I just used your user name so if you would like it changed just let me know - still learning my way around all this - lol

All the best to you and your expecting girl - well wishes and safe delivery!

Jess xo

Edited by Partipaws

Here is a picture of my girl Teena who is expecting.

This shot was taken in January so she is a little out of coat due to the extreme heat we were experiencing. She has coated up nicely with the cooler weather and now that she is pregnant!

post-23538-1277004441_thumb.jpg

And here is her little belly :( not much really to see - LOL - She showed quite early but has not got too much bigger since.

She is around day 47!

I did not want to trim too much of her hair back as its not really necessary! Especially in winter :(

post-23538-1277004933_thumb.jpg

And here is her little belly :( not much really to see - LOL - She showed quite early but has not got too much bigger since.

She is around day 47!

I did not want to trim too much of her hair back as its not really necessary! Especially in winter :)

I think my girls little tummy :( is not going to be so little in a few weeks

post-22442-1277005455_thumb.jpg

I have 2 chihuahua litters both due on the 12 July, it is the 2nd litter for both and they showed early

hopefully we have no problems this time as both ended up with c-sections last time. The little girl will need

one but a planned one will be alot better than a 2am one like last time.

I have 2 chihuahua litters both due on the 12 July, it is the 2nd litter for both and they showed early

hopefully we have no problems this time as both ended up with c-sections last time. The little girl will need

one but a planned one will be alot better than a 2am one like last time.

Hey there Natzs! welcome aboard!

You sure have some busy times ahead of you!

Sending all the good vibes to both your girls this time round!

All the best and look forward to updates and hearing of the arrival of both your litters.

Jess xo

oh My :(

she ENORMOUS!!! lol :)

how many did you say she had last time?? I think there is a good chance she is got a whole lot more hiding in there!!!

Poor baby girl - give her a hug for me :)

She had three last time ..told her we need more this time ..hopefully she has listened :(

Hi all!

My choccie girl is due around July 9 with our Lab puppies. Should be a black / choc litter, and will be a great start to the school hols. :laugh:

Welcome to the forum ;)

I have added you to the list - this is the first time I have managed a litter thread, so please if there are any errors or you would prefer your prefeix instead of the user name just let me know :D

All the very best to you and your girl - look forward to updates - safe delivery and well wishes to you!

Jess xo

Thanks Jess!

Good Luck with your litter too. :) And every one else.

You're doing a great job with the thread BTW. :D

July is going to be here before we know it! ;)

heya Je2910!

Thank you for that!

I know, isn't July creeping up on us - only around 2 weeks till my girl is due!! I am in a mad rush to organise everything! We just bought a new place around a month and a half ago and due to work commitments and everything else we are still unpacking things, so I am hurrying around finding my whelping things - getting the whelping box and area ready for my girl!!! I feel so un-organised! :mad

Thank you for the well wishes as well :champagne:

All the best again.

Jess xo

Well over the last 2 days one of my girls has been sick, she has ended up with abcessed anal

glands both have popped and she is now on 2 antibiotics and not very happy. I have never

had this happen before and for it to be one of my pregnant girls I am very unhappy the

vet said the pups will be fine but it is still a worry. ;)

Well over the last 2 days one of my girls has been sick, she has ended up with abcessed anal

glands both have popped and she is now on 2 antibiotics and not very happy. I have never

had this happen before and for it to be one of my pregnant girls I am very unhappy the

vet said the pups will be fine but it is still a worry. :D

Oooh thats sounds nasty ..is this common with your breed ?? Luckily I have never had any anal gland problem ever .".touches wood" My Tameeka is getting very very sooky ..can't sit down without her wanting the lap cuddle :thumbsup: Can always imagine one day one of my girls will whelp right in my lap :eek:

Never had it before with any of my Chihuahuas so it was completely a surprise.

Today she seems alot happier and willing to play with the others. I will be happy after

she has her scans next week.

vet said the pups will be fine but it is still a worry. :D

Oooh thats sounds nasty ..is this common with your breed ?? Luckily I have never had any anal gland problem ever .".touches wood" My Tameeka is getting very very sooky ..can't sit down without her wanting the lap cuddle :thumbsup: Can always imagine one day one of my girls will whelp right in my lap :D

My girl who is due soon would not whelp till I got in the whelping box with her last time! She was buggered by pup 5 and was literally in my lap for the last couple!! Lucky I'm not too bothered by the mess, and luckily it was a night time whelping and my young-uns were asleep. :eek:

Natz, hope your girl gets better soon.

thanks, one of these girls was the same she had her litter next to me in the lounge

room and everytime I wanted to do anything she wanted to follow me, it lasted about

2 weeks and I hope it doesnt happen again because we ended up with an over stressed

bitch and lost a pup.She is very much a Mummies girl and no one else will do.