Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well things might get lively here soon, we have hardly eaten breakfast, refused dinner, and are now wanting to get down to the shed to do some nesting... but have settled for under the coffee table, under the bed, between the lounges... could be a long night me thinks...

Haha sounds as though your girl is shopping on the property market!

Hope she settles soon and all the very best to you - things were sure getting quite these past few days so it will be exciting to hear something happening from someone soon.

Still have not heard from Ausvarg - hope all is going well there too...

Nothing much happening here - bit of nesting here and there, but mine always seem to nest at least a week before! My girl has been on and off food for days now - so I am very much in the dark as to when she will go?!?! I check on her constantly day and night - lol! I am sure things will happen soon enough - 63 days from her last mating makes her due as late as friday, so I will be very worried if things don't happen this week!

Saw on the spitz thread that Scribble is having a c section.

Hope all goes well.

oh there you go - well I have fingers, toes, tails and paws crossed here that things go well for the girl and the unborn babies!!!

All the best Ausvarg!

ok... want to hear a funny thing??

maybe just disregard what I wrote above ??

It looks like my girl is well on the way - went in and checked on her and there was fluid everywhere - vulva is quite dilate and she is panting and licking herself - nesting, rather edgy!!!

I think we are going to have the puppies...

will be in touch soon when I can really take on all this

jess

hope all goes well Partipaws. My girl is due next Monday but the vet said we could ceasar her

this Friday, I am unsure at this stage. She does look as though she will burst.

Thank you! I am amusing myself with iPhone :vomit: keeps me connected with the world while keeping a close watch on Teena!

We have contractions followed with rest - should not be too much longer - but she is just being casual about things at the moment.

Well just a quick update, we have puppies 8 so far sadly 1 didn't make it still don't think we are finished just yet, first pup arrived 10:30am

Congratulations ..sorry about the baby who did not make it :) Daytime delivery ..what a clever and considerate girl you have :vomit:

wow even that is good. I had 7 Chi pups here at one time all within a week of each other last year

and I was so glad when they went home. I am looking forward to the 2 my girl is having.

Hi, Scribble had 3 boys and 3 girls all black, tan and white

She did end up having a c section, but all is well now.

She has decided that she will be an excellent mother to the babies, even though she was wondering where the hell they came from.

All the best to all the new babies and Mums

Cassie

thanks amstaff_ambition!

Things weren't looking too well with this next puppy - got partially stuck but after a few little interventions we managed to get him out!!

yep another boy!!! ahh - but thats ok, I am thrilled so far with how healthy and strong these little ones are.

And this boy gave me a very big surprise!!!

father is black and white parti, mother is a split parti (the result from a parti to solid mating) she is black with minimal white markings - yet this little lad is solid black - not one white marking on him - i know it does not sound like much but I know a breeder who has a solid black and tan boy who carries parti way back in his 3rd generations and countless times this boy throws pups with white markings - much to the disgust of the breeder - note: white markings are undesirable on a solid pom - but parti is allowed but has to be evenly marked!!!

so I am just amazed about this little fellow!!

thanks amstaff_ambition!

Things weren't looking too well with this next puppy - got partially stuck but after a few little interventions we managed to get him out!!

yep another boy!!! ahh - but thats ok, I am thrilled so far with how healthy and strong these little ones are.

And this boy gave me a very big surprise!!!

father is black and white parti, mother is a split parti (the result from a parti to solid mating) she is black with minimal white markings - yet this little lad is solid black - not one white marking on him - i know it does not sound like much but I know a breeder who has a solid black and tan boy who carries parti way back in his 3rd generations and countless times this boy throws pups with white markings - much to the disgust of the breeder - note: white markings are undesirable on a solid pom - but parti is allowed but has to be evenly marked!!!

so I am just amazed about this little fellow!!

Congratulations ..bad luck you did not get the little parti girl you so wanted ..but healthy babies is all we really want...has not been a easy month so far with our girls !!! baby loses & mums in trouble have been bad :crossfingers:

My girl still thinks she is a pup ..no stopping her running on her walk yet... Eating for 3 or 4 .. :laugh:hahha

oh yes - more then thrilled that we are finally experiencing a free whelp - always ended c-section or other complications!

So I am thrilled so far with two healthy happy babies - that putting aside sex and colour - all I was concerned with was getting them out safe and sound and making sure mum was ok too.

There has been some very sad stories, and yes people have experienced some very hard times with their girls aborting, etc etc - so I am very thankful for what I have and what I have experienced - it does not always go to plan, but when it does it really makes you sigh with relief!

Not quite sure if we are completely finished yet - I did think I felt another, but did not get a good feel as pups are feeding so I am incline to let them bed for now.

1st and 2nd pup were an hour and a half between, so we still have time judging that- I guess we will wait and see.

Jess