Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes definately going to be busy...

The first litter is one we have been trying to get for about 2 years but she kept missing :laugh: .....and assumed she would again, so mated my other girl, this is her 2nd and last litter as she is only getting older, and bugger me, I have both expecting, but so very excited and pleased...

Now if only my Cassie would indulge me and give up her bloody babies!!! lol

All good things come to those who wait I suppose, but its the waiting I can't stand.... she had 3 matings over a week so obviously she didn't take to the first 2, so looks like this tuesday is the one.......hopefully ;)

Will keep u posted ;)

LOL - ah yes isn't that typical!! the joys of breeding, things never go to plan and when you try and cover all your bases everything just comes at once - LOL

Well I guess as you say good comes to those who wait, and seems your girl has kept you waiting many years with missing and now holding onto those puppies now that they are so close to being born - Gosh how exciting though - I bet you are over the moon - hoping all goes well for you and your girl and lots of lovely puppies that you have been patiently waiting for :confused:

Look forward to hearing the news soon!

And all the best with your other girl who is due at the end of the month.

Jess

We have babies....well baby :drink:

C-section today, 1 lovely coloured boy, just gorgeous but sadly we also had a white boy who did not make it :eek: R.I.P little one.

Mum is a bit sore but fantastic and doing well, pics when I am able to get new batteries for the camera :laugh:

We have babies....well baby :)

C-section today, 1 lovely coloured boy, just gorgeous but sadly we also had a white boy who did not make it :rofl: R.I.P little one.

Mum is a bit sore but fantastic and doing well, pics when I am able to get new batteries for the camera :rofl:

Congratulations on your little boy..so sad about his brother :) Is such a small litter usual for your breed ?? Yes I also need to get batteries for my camera today ..my baby boys are growing so fast ..only 4 days & they are little fat sausages :thumbsup:

We have babies....well baby :thumbsup:

C-section today, 1 lovely coloured boy, just gorgeous but sadly we also had a white boy who did not make it :rofl: R.I.P little one.

Mum is a bit sore but fantastic and doing well, pics when I am able to get new batteries for the camera :D

Congratulations chopperlodge!

Sorry to hear that one pup did not make it :o RIP little guy.

Hoping all goes well for the other little pup. Hope mum makes a speedy recovery.

Jess xo