Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

How are you and your girl going Redkidsmum??

You have a party this weekend don't you ??

Well I hope you girl knows the concept of "timing" and manages to birth her babies before or after the party :mad

All the best to you.

Jess

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we have 2 big pups, a boy and girl born this morning. Mum ok sore after

her c-section and resting quietly. Pups are black tri's. 165g and 155g. I will

post photos soon.

Nat

Well Congratulations Natz!

Did not expect to hear from you so soon with Puppies!

Hope your girl makes a speedy recovery and all the very best with your newest editions! Lovely colours too, will look forward to seeing their pictures!!!

Goodness I just realised your babies completely outweighed mine when born - LOL

Mine were just on 103grams and 108 grams :o :o maybe I have tea cup poms!!! :( well one tea cup and 1 tea parti :(

maybe we should swop :laugh:

yes they where big for only being 60 days gestation. The ceasar was only

done as her temp dropped last night and when the vet checked her today she

was fully dilated.They would have been huge by Monday when she was booked

in to be done.

Edited by natzs

Gorgeous babies bordacollies4me!

Congrats on your babies Natzs, can't wait to see their photos :)

My girl is hanging in there, she's due from Monday, the poor thing is getting a tad uncomfortable now.

aww poor girl!

all the best for the coming days - fingers crossed for you and your girl.

jess xo

Hi all ..Well my girl delivered safely today..All boys if you don't mind ..of course I had orders for girls ..LOL Long day ..she started first stage in early hours ..second stage not till 2pm ..meanwhile nothing gets done as she wants undivided attention ..nursing etc . First boy born red/apricot 3.40pm..167gms ..then she went till 6.40 before delivering next puppy ..two of those hours pushing ..but she was not distressed ..I was !!!...2nd boy 186gms a nice red ..third baby nice & fast 7pm ..169gms again a nice red. All pups are feeding well ..Tameeka has turned into a nice little Jersy cow

post-22442-1278670834_thumb.jpg

well we have 2 big pups, a boy and girl born this morning. Mum ok sore after

her c-section and resting quietly. Pups are black tri's. 165g and 155g. I will

post photos soon.

Nat

So glad to hear this litter born safely for you ..pigeon pair

Well been away from the forum for a little while, sorry to hear of all the sadness that has happened, my heart does go out to each and every one of you....had a girl reabsorb early on this year and another abort a litter in the 6th week end of last year...

Well Partipaws, seems you and I are once again expecting the same time....

Bull Terriers expected......NOW!!!! lol she is huge and being ever so selfish in keeping them to herself...

Another litter due 30th..

Congrats to all who have their babies, and sending the "whleping fairy" to all that are still waiting,

Edited by Chopperlodge

I love poodles congrats on the bubs. Well surviving on 3 hours sleep,Hope

has finally excepted her pups so hopefully I may get some sleep around

the visitors today and get some photos.Black pups are so hard to get so

definition other than a blob but I will try.

Thanks for all the congratulations this litter was really planned and wanted

and to get a girl made my day. Both little ones are here to stay, especially

as Mum had to be spayed as well.

Hi all ..Well my girl delivered safely today..All boys if you don't mind ..of course I had orders for girls ..LOL Long day ..she started first stage in early hours ..second stage not till 2pm ..meanwhile nothing gets done as she wants undivided attention ..nursing etc . First boy born red/apricot 3.40pm..167gms ..then she went till 6.40 before delivering next puppy ..two of those hours pushing ..but she was not distressed ..I was !!!...2nd boy 186gms a nice red ..third baby nice & fast 7pm ..169gms again a nice red. All pups are feeding well ..Tameeka has turned into a nice little Jersy cow

post-22442-1278670834_thumb.jpg

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

Well your whelp sounded very much like mine - early stages first thing in morning, then full on labor around 2pm - first pup born 3:47pm for me and then a break for the 2nd pup being born 5:20pm - and ALL BOYS too :laugh:

Well I am so glad to hear that everything went well in the end! Babies look lovely and healthy - how is mum doing now?

Well been away from the forum for a little while, sorry to hear of all the sadness that has happened, my heart does go out to each and every one of you....had a girl reabsorb early on this year and another abort a litter in the 6th week end of last year...

Well Partipaws, seems you and I are once again expecting the same time....

Bull Terriers expected......NOW!!!! lol she is huge and being ever so selfish in keeping them to herself...

Another litter due 30th..

Congrats to all who have their babies, and sending the "whleping fairy" to all that are still waiting,

Hey Chopperlodge - yes yes we meet again :laugh:

So puppies due any day for you? well wishing you all the very best for you and your girl - The whelping fairy should be on her way now that Redkidsmum has finished with her!

And you have another litter due the 30th of this month?? wow you are going to be a busy beaver with all these puppies!

Good luck and all the best!

Jess xo

Yes definately going to be busy...

The first litter is one we have been trying to get for about 2 years but she kept missing :rofl: .....and assumed she would again, so mated my other girl, this is her 2nd and last litter as she is only getting older, and bugger me, I have both expecting, but so very excited and pleased...

Now if only my Cassie would indulge me and give up her bloody babies!!! lol

All good things come to those who wait I suppose, but its the waiting I can't stand.... she had 3 matings over a week so obviously she didn't take to the first 2, so looks like this tuesday is the one.......hopefully :hug:

Will keep u posted :D

Our Babies were born 4 days early. They arrived yesterday morning. 2 Girls and 1 Boy. Mum and bubs doing well. will put up pics once all connections have seen them first. :laugh::o:hug:

Ok here is a pic

post-5902-1278906608_thumb.jpg

Edited by havahug