Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

We have puppies :laugh: we ended up with 3 dogs 3 bitches ( all blk tri ) sadly we lost 1 of the girls as despite our best efforts she wouldnt take a breath :eek: will post pic's tomorrow as Im totally exhausted at the minuet.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Silverblue & Hellier dog rescue on your new additions, sorry to hear that one didn't make it hdr :welcome: Love the photos, just adorable :thumbsup:

We are playing the waiting game here, haven't had a decent sleep for about 4 nights now but i think my initial due date of today is a goer!

Boy

That little puppy looks just like heaven in your hand......I have never seen anything that is so young, so beautiful :thumbsup::welcome::party::hug:

Thank you. He is our pick, our son wants to keep him don't know why :)

Well I will be looking for you and that little boy in a few months time when you bring him out into the show ring :D I can't wait to give that gorgeous little puppy a big cuddle.... I am totally besotted :love:

Hello all!

Firstly congratulations Silverblue and Hellierdogrescue on the arrival of your litters, sorry to hear about the little girl not making it :confused:

I have been out of action recently so I apologise for not updating the thread!

My special parti boy, my first bred show boy and my love of my life, broke his leg on Friday, so I have not been in the right frame of mind at the moment as I am worried about him getting through the op tomorrow to straighten the break and set the bone - I am hoping everything works out and that they find it is not as bad once they take a proper look - fingers crossed for my Teddy :eek:

so I promise to come on asap to fix everything up and catch up on the updates and properly congratulate those who have had puppies.

Jess xo

wish you luck Partipaws for the Op. We had our little Pom break his leg a few years ago

and all went well, he never worried about the plaster and never limped after. It does

take quite a while for the hair to grow back though.

Sorry to hear about your boys broken leg Partipaws, not good, hope he recovers well :cheer:

2 weeks old already bordacollies4me :D they are huge and oh so cute!

Had a very long and stressful day yesterday but we have welcomed 3 beautiful babies into the world, 2 males and a female :rofl: Vegas ended up having a c-section & Mum and Bubs are doing well now, the little or should i say big female as she weighs the most at 435g had a slow start but she is doing wonderfully now and is the boobie hog, not that they need to fight for them as there are plenty to go around.

The boys

flashymaleday1.jpgredfawnmaleday1.jpg

The girl

pupsgirlday1.jpg

We have babies....well baby :rolleyes:

C-section today, 1 lovely coloured boy, just gorgeous but sadly we also had a white boy who did not make it :D R.I.P little one.

Mum is a bit sore but fantastic and doing well, pics when I am able to get new batteries for the camera :D

Congratulations chopperlodge!

Sorry to hear that one pup did not make it :( RIP little guy.

Hoping all goes well for the other little pup. Hope mum makes a speedy recovery.

Jess xo

Thanks Jess, our little coloured boy "Oliver" is doing really well, got some pics but thinking they are too big to upload so they will come another day :)

My little fat red sausages are a week old tomorrow eve ..they are just doing so well ..what a great mum they have

post-22442-1279167768_thumb.jpg

They would have to be the most adorable little "sausages", soooooo friggin cute...Congrats

Hello all - a big thank you for all the support during our scary ordeal with Teddy - thanks for your kind words and thanks to Natz in sharing your experience!!

Teddy pulled through with flying colours *cough* *cough* well he is a colourful boy, but you get what I mean :rofl:

He was full of beans when we picked him up from the vets, and they decided he could come home early - he slept all afternoon and enjoyed lounging around with us watching TV that night.

They said there was no need for the plate, his break was clean and stable, so just a cast and strapping to keep him off the leg and all positive that he will heal well - fingers crossed.

Yesterday he was hypo - but is good as he knows he has a sore leg, so he is easy to manage and the perfect patient - however today another trip to the vets as he is coughing, vomiting up nothing as he has not eaten since last night, not eating or drinking today - he is very quiet :( so he is on antibiotics and has been taken off the metacam (anti-inflam/pain killers) so hoping he starts improving.

I took a pic of him today for everyone - his a little sad looking in the pic as he is not well still ;) he was the little orange and white boy that I had from the December litter - Chopperlodge, you might remember him :eek: but he has grown a lot, LOL - we just love him to bits, he is very special to us :)

post-23538-1279775420_thumb.jpg

Silverblue - your puppies look lovely - they look like a little join the dot to dot puzzle - LOL

How many girls and boys did you have?? I will adjust what I have written on the list - sorry if I have missed the details somewhere - been a bit crazy here :rofl:

jess

had a photo session with the pups this morning...

Coco is a good girl... pups are growing well 2 weeks old today..

IMG_1765.jpg

Sorry to hear about Teddy PP... sending good healing vibes your way...

Thanks bordercollies4me.

Your puppies look divine!!! so yummy and chocolatey - what an assortment you have there - I just can not choose!!!! LOL :rofl:

Mum and bubs look glowing with health - well done and all the best from now onwards.

Jess xo

My red babies seem so plain next to all the beautiful marked babies born in July ..ah well will just have to get the paint brush out ..few spots here & there

post-22442-1279621032_thumb.jpg

Don't be silly :( you little puppies are equally divine!

Gosh they have grown - they sure do look like poodles now!!

mine grow but in comparison to everyone elses they are still so small - LOL - and they still look like Guinea pigs :rofl:

Our babies are 2 weeks and 2 days today :) both pups eyes are wide open now and they are trying to stand up, but still very wobbly and end up going back to belly surfing :eek:

Note: no that is not a strange merle colour mum - that is their funky hot water bottle - they LOVE their hot water bottle ;)

post-23538-1279776153_thumb.jpg

post-23538-1279776184_thumb.jpg

Edited by Partipaws