Goodbye Snowy

keetamouse

I had to put one of my fosters to sleep tonight.

Snowy was a surrender from Wagga pound approx 8 weeks ago and this poor boy had a few issues, great with the other fosters, good with people up until 6.30 tonight, he had growled at me last week while I was cleaning the black gunk out of one of his eyes, I let that go then when I did it again tonight he bit me twice, I had to make the difficult decision to have him put to sleep as I could never rehome him and I could not keep him as I would never be able to trust him again.

RIP :cool: Snowy you are no longer in pain and the stress is gone.

Edited by keetamouse

RIP Snowy...may the stresses and pains you found in this world be gone. Im sure your issues were formed by the environment you had previously endured, issues you could not let go of. Keetamouse, you tried your best.

Snowy was a surrender from Wagga pound approx 8 weeks ago and this poor boy had a few issues, great with the other fosters, good with people up until 6.30 tonight, he had growled at me last week while I was cleaning the black gunk out of one of his eyes, I let that go then when I did it again tonight he bit me twice, I had to make the difficult decision to have him put to sleep as I could never rehome him and I could not keep him as I would never be able to trust him again.

RIP :rofl: Snowy you are no longer in pain and the stress is gone.

Keetamouse Thank you for giving this little fellow the gift you gave "True love" Not easy to make the right decision sometimes but you did and well done as we all know it can be so hard.

Hugs xox

RIP :rofl: Snowy you are no longer in pain and the stress is gone.

Keetamouse Thank you for giving this little fellow the gift you gave "True love" Not easy to make the right decision sometimes but you did and well done as we all know it can be so hard.

Hugs xox