Kennel Odours

minky

Can someone give me please with the name of a good, well priced disinfectant that will also rid the smell when/after I wash my concrete my Kennel run out. I pick up all the poo I can and dispose of it. I hose out my run with a dog disinfectant, sometimes bleach but my non animal lover neighbour has complained to me about the smell which I can't smell nor can the neighbours on the other side. I'd appreciate any help anyone has. any thanks.

Odour Go. It is superb! It comes in lots of different scents, is a natural disinfectant, odour neutraliser and works wonders. Google their website. Odourgo.com.au

thanks Heaps, I will have a look there. Cheers

It smells really good and easily covers odors. I really like it because it doesn't smell full of chemicals or make me feel ill like some products can.

That sounds good to me :party:

I use Equinade kennel disinfectant from the fodder store. I like the fruity smell but it comes in Lavender too. Not a strong bleachy chemical smell which makes my head spin.

No kennels here but I use it on the pavers in my cat runs, stud cat pee is potent, also mop my tiled floors inside the house with it. Comes in 5 litres, about $25 or cheaper for the 20 litres, if you can lift it.

I use Equinade kennel disinfectant from the fodder store. I like the fruity smell but it comes in Lavender too. Not a strong bleachy chemical smell which makes my head spin.

No kennels here but I use it on the pavers in my cat runs, stud cat pee is potent, also mop my tiled floors inside the house with it. Comes in 5 litres, about $25 or cheaper for the 20 litres, if you can lift it.

I'll keep all these in mind and try each in time to see what works best for me.

Thank You everyone I appreciate the help.