Far Out, Its Worse Than Having A Human Baby!

I was just getting all our stuff together before Georgia and I head off to dog obedience. It dawned on me that I take a LOT of stuff with me, for a one hour lesson!!! :laugh:

What I've got so far...

bumbag, with treats, keys, cash, doggy bags

dog coat in case it rains

collar and lead

beanie for me

gumboots for me

coat for me

2x doggy treats

towels to clean up wet muddy dog at the end

I'm sure I never took that much stuff with me when I took my human babies out of the house. :laugh:

Oh it gets worse! I bought a bigger booted car because we have one young dog, one mature dog and one very old dog and they all need different stuff now! Drives me crazy! I've got to shove all my wordly goods into a little shoulder bag because of how much stuff I need to cart around for the dogs - we now have seperate snack bags (they have different diets), a dog pram for the old girl in case she gets too tired to walk, extra water because they each want to drink at the same time but don't like the same kind of drink bowls, and a half tent thing if we are going to the beach so the old girl can sit out of the wind (or hot sun). Oh the joys of pet ownership!

Oh it gets worse! I bought a bigger booted car because we have one young dog, one mature dog and one very old dog and they all need different stuff now! Drives me crazy! I've got to shove all my wordly goods into a little shoulder bag because of how much stuff I need to cart around for the dogs - we now have seperate snack bags (they have different diets), a dog pram for the old girl in case she gets too tired to walk, extra water because they each want to drink at the same time but don't like the same kind of drink bowls, and a half tent thing if we are going to the beach so the old girl can sit out of the wind (or hot sun). Oh the joys of pet ownership!

:laugh:

Well we're back from obedience, freezing cold and covered in mud, I must be mad. :o

... and you haven't included dumbbell, clicker, jumps and UD box, seekback artilcle, scent articles, gloves, tuggy and balls :rofl: Wait until you start trialling!!! Then you have to think about chairs, umbrella or gazebo, armband, coffee and thermos, wine and glasses....the list goes on!!!!! We must all be mad!!!! :(

I was just getting all our stuff together before Georgia and I head off to dog obedience. It dawned on me that I take a LOT of stuff with me, for a one hour lesson!!! :cry:

What I've got so far...

bumbag, with treats, keys, cash, doggy bags

dog coat in case it rains

collar and lead

beanie for me

gumboots for me

coat for me

2x doggy treats

towels to clean up wet muddy dog at the end

I'm sure I never took that much stuff with me when I took my human babies out of the house. :)

Edited by bedazzledx2