• No, hideous
    • Depends on the dog
    • Depends on the man
    • Other - explain in comments

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I wear Jeans !!!! Usually black or grey, I also have a purple pair. And I do have blue denims I will wear, but most of my jeans have bling or embroidery on them and I always wear them with a dressy top. I will mostly wear the blue jeans at Ag shows.

A friend of mine always wears blue jeans with a nice button up long sleeve top, that is just her and I couldnt imagine her in anything else. She shows cattle dogs and it suits her dogs. I also know another lady who wears jeans when showing her cattle dogs too.

When you have Australian Working Dogs, I think jeans can work very well, as long as you dont look like you have just stepped off the farm.

As a rule I would never ever wear jeans, way to casual for me

BUT I have to admit after a night of feeling atrocious and a day of feeling not much better when I was needed just for a run off, I wasn't getting all dressed up I was staying in my jeans.

What is everyone's opinions on knee high boots with skirts? I have a great black skirt suit but it is really cold at the moment and I really want to wear black boots with it to keep me warmer.

I've never seen anyone else wear long boots in the ring. Is it acceptable?

What is everyone's opinions on knee high boots with skirts? I have a great black skirt suit but it is really cold at the moment and I really want to wear black boots with it to keep me warmer.

i think it looks nice for winter...

i think it looks nice for winter...

as long as the skirt is longish... like to the knees or longer...

If it's horrendously cold/muddy I will wear dark denim jeans.. they are warmer and hold up better under pressure.. plus they don't show up drool as much.

I did however just purchase a 'coral' jacket and skirt set that I suppose will have to be debuted at some stage.. *sigh* I don't like skirts.. plus it's canberra.. think of the frostbite people!

Those that know me are aware I am a bit of a shop- a[-holic come clothes freak LOL Love to dress up.

NEVER ..... :laugh:

I am actually trying to plan what to wear tonight, have international judges..... My work collegues think im crazy!!!

Edited by RoxyNHemi

I don't mind what people wear as long as they look "classy" or elegant...lets face it some women look classy in a potato sack...I'm not one of them :love: I like nice jackets with tailored pants ..the bright suits can look really nice on some guys...and then there are others that really really should have a good look in the mirror before they venture into the show ring wearing a rainbow coloured suit :noidea:

Those that know me are aware I am a bit of a shop- a[-holic come clothes freak LOL Love to dress up.

NEVER ..... :(

I am actually trying to plan what to wear tonight, have international judges..... My work collegues think im crazy!!!

Yes but those strange people don't think like us NORMAL doggy people :) :)