Hydrobath Shower Head

Is it for a hydrobath or bath/shower? We just replaced our shower head with a hand held from Bunnings for $47.00, the idea being I can wash dogs in shower cubicle :-) The pressure is fantastic and you simply screw it onto the existing fitting no tiles etc to deal with. The other thing we got for the bath itself(or you can connect it to the laundry taps) is a connector where you can use your garden hose and get hot/cold water it was around$18.00, you need to have an aerator type tap though for this to work. Can take pictures if you like. The idea for the tap connector was to use with the hydrobath as this was cheaper than replacing the motor which I have been waiting over 12 months for OH to fix :-)

I replaced the shower head in my hydrobath a couple of yrs back and it is just a regular shower head. Nothing special about it and it has heaps of pressure. I don't know why you would have issues getting the dog wet. (was just a cheapie in Bunnings)

041.JPG

eta: think it is a water saver.

Edited by Andisa

We replaced ours with a garden hose type spray head from the hardware store. This way I can choose the type of spray eg. Shower has heaps of water and works like a normal hydrobath head, jet is a condensed stream good for dirty feet on big dogs and it has a trigger so you can regulate the amount of water, good for doing heads or really small dogs. Hope this makes some sense

If you unscrew the end of the watersaving one you might find a small plastic bit inside that makes it watersaving. Remove it and then rescrew together and it works just like a normal one. At least thats what I did when my one needed replacing