Dog Food

auto

I am trying dogpro dog food at the moment, has anyone used it. My produce agency did not have any Bonnie that i normally feed,they suggested dogpro, it seem to be nearly the same of everything as Bonnie,

Yes, I have used it....I think it's not a bad food (nutritionally) but personally I found that my dogs go pretty stinky on it!! :laugh: eg hair, general body odour and poo! :p

I have other friends using it and finding it to be excellent. :laugh:

Just see how your dog/s go on it and take it from there. :)

Any dry dogfood that doesn't have meat or chicken as its FIRST listed ingredient doesn't make it through the door of my house!!

Last time I looked Bonnie listed cereal/grain as its first ingredient!

• 2 months later...

I used it for 12 months and had no complaints at all here :D

Have only changed just over the last month changed to Coprice just for a change, thats all. Which my two seem to be doing good on as well, so thats another option for you as well ;) For something different. But would definitely go back to dogpro:)

I have GSd's and found that my girl was better on Dogpro than on Royal Canin :o She lost weight on Royal Canin but kept a good weight on Dogpro :) her coat was nice and shiny on dogpro also , ;)

Dogpro dosnt seem to go as powdery as Bonnie from what I'd seen, when wet .

Dont know, what is the AUTO ???

Is dog pro the one that is ultra cheap. Our local dog food shop gave me a sample bag of it to try a while ago and my lot wouldn't even touch it, not even mixed with their other food, it was always left. I thought it smelled like mowed grass.