Dog Minding (close To Ipswich)

Mystiqview

I have an interview at Ipswich on Friday afternoon.

I then have to go to Coolangatta for a training weekend.

Can anyone recommend or is able to mind one male border collie for a few hours while I attend my interview?

it is a long way back to Brisbane's nth to collect him then back down to the seminar.

I am really reluctant to go to the Links at Goodna

Mystogview - I have a friend in Ipswich who might be able to have him in her yard if he isn't a jumper or escape artist - she has the pool fencing out the front. She has 2 greyhounds who are normally inside dogs - I can check with her this afternoon.

Alternatively - if he doesn't mind some time inside in or in a crate - he could come to my place. I am about 30 min from Ipswich at Algester but I could meet up with you as I have the day off work.

We are both going to Coolangatta for the weekend :thumbsup:

Edited by Tilly

Tilly

my interview is at 3pm. A friend was going to take him with her but one of her girls have come in season. He is entire but not an escape artist and is good with others. I will have a crate with me.

Dolittles and other boarding kennels all shut at 4pm. So no good there. I have Friday off as well to study and prepare.

While I have a ute set up for dogs I believe parking in Ipswich city I all out in the open. Not only that I don't think I would want to leave him unattended in the car for an hour. People may take offence.