Some Recent Brags

wildchild

Just thought I would share some exciting news over the last 2 weekends of shows from Team Orienta

Aust Ch Orienta The Benedict 'Mavrick' has taken 6 consecutive BIG / RUBIG awards and achieved almost 100 points to his GR CH title

41385_966.jpg

41385_1797.jpg

41385_1046.jpg

A BIG thank you to all the judges who are appreciating this lovely boy! We know the best is yet to come from him!!

Thanks for letting us share!

Just thought I would share some exciting news over the last 2 weekends of shows from Team Orienta

Aust Ch Orienta The Benedict 'Mavrick' has taken 6 consecutive BIG / RUBIG awards and achieved almost 100 points to his GR CH title

41385_1046.jpg

A BIG thank you to all the judges who are appreciating this lovely boy! We know the best is yet to come from him!!

Thanks for letting us share!

I stewarded for the above pic and I can tell you that John Rice absolutely loved him had nothing but great things to say about him!

Huge thank you for all your lovely comments and support! Mavrick definitely is making Team Orienta very proud

He looks lovely and self stacks by the looks, is that right? A very proud looking boy! Congratulations.

Thank you for the lovely words, Mavrick is a little showman! He struts his stuff, and yes he will free stack! He is a very proud young man!

Look out for Team Orienta in Breeders Team @ Sydney this weekend :laugh:

Thanks again

Team Orienta