Cocker Spaniel Vs Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

allie181

Joey is a top mouse hunter !

Both ours shed a fair bit (but we have 2 fluffy cats as well so we sort of used to it lo l!), even with regular grooming, We don't get them clipped, altho we do give them a light trim every so often around their ears/paws

Ours prefer to be mostly inside with us. Not sure ours would cope too well If I worked as well lol . They love human company and want to be where ever you are including your bed, lounges etc ..

Like us, they all have their different personalities, quirks, flaws etc ;-)

I just love Cavaliers !!!!!!! :laugh::rofl:

Oh they love their food alright , more like they are obsessed by food ! :rofl: so you have to becareful not to over feed them, no matter how much they will beg you with their big brown pleading eyes !!! :p

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

I've had 4 Cocker fosters...and I LOVE them! I had one English and 3 americam, and while I liked the look of the American better, the english was FAR easier to groom. I did clip him, but it was really simple. He was easy to bath, brush and clip.

I still miss him :laugh: I'd go a cocker.

I had a 'working type' cocker with the most fantastic laid back temperament - he could happily sleep all day long at home, but could also go all day long once out in the forest. However I have also known of a lot of cockers that are not like this and they needed a lot more companionship and interaction during they day.

Good luck in your search :laugh: