Mobile Dog Groomer S.australia

Tara and Sam

Our neighbour uses HydroDog Surrey Downs, and they love it. We're going to get them out to do Akira when it's a little warmer.

ETA: I missed the Strathalbyn bit, but I'm sure they've got franchises around that area.

Edited by whiskedaway

does it have to be mobile ?? I know a lady who is opening up at home in Strath as of approx now (Aug 1st) Canine Cottage Grooming. She is a groomer of many years experience .

I'll see if i can get contact details .....

Depend what you want doing. Some just wash & thats it so if you want drying, brushing out, clipping, nails etc you have to ask if they do it first.

I always advise puppy buyers to get a mobile & stay with the dog & watch. To stop the session if they don't like the handling or

look like they are making a mess & don't know what they are doing.

HydroDog Surrey Downs

Yes I noticed them and they look good :thumbsup:

aussie pooch are at Greenwith after checking th white pages , might be a bit of a treck for them - worth a call also

DBT - If you could pm the info or post here would appreciate the info

little Maltese which needs a wash and clip ( apparently has some small matts )

new owner has just got the dog today ( 2 years old )

so a good groomer who can also give tips and education for the new owner on things like nails, ear care , what type of brushes to use etc

I think a professional groomer would be a good way to educate in the correct grooming

Christina I agree , I prefer to have my mobile groomer come here and she is great , But too far away for Strath

I had one once that was way too rough even in front of me , so he was told dont bother comeing back

Thanks for the replies

We had one out once when we were living in Strath, but for the life of me I can't remember what she was called ! (sorry)

I did have her card, but since moving have lost lots of stuff :rofl:

If I remember, I will come back and let you know Tara.

What about looking in the Argus, or courier ? not that you will know what they are personally like :laugh:

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

I now have the details for Canine Cottage @ Strath. Have PM'd the people who asked for the info, anyone else , send me a PM.

does it have to be mobile ?? I know a lady who is opening up at home in Strath as of approx now (Aug 1st) Canine Cottage Grooming. She is a groomer of many years experience .

I spoke to the lady last night

and she sounds lovely

answered my questions ( I did the talking and enquiry as the new dog owner wasnt sure what to ask etc )

she will also give the new owner tips and education on what he needs to do and re brushing , ears and all grooming needs required

so the appointment is tomorrow morning :)

I spoke to the lady last night

and she sounds lovely

answered my questions ( I did the talking and enquiry as the new dog owner wasnt sure what to ask etc )

she will also give the new owner tips and education on what he needs to do and re brushing , ears and all grooming needs required

so the appointment is tomorrow morning :)

Oh thats great to hear. Let us know how it goes...

JulesCavs, i believe the lady is fairly new to Strath but possibly has family there.

:laugh::laugh::rofl: to Lynda

Very impressed

owner is very happy :mad

had some great tips how to care and groom his boy

was advised what sort of brushes to use

tips on feeding etc

so would recommend her ;)

Thank you DBT for the recomendation :rofl:

yes recently moved to Strath and started grooming business back up

also did find out Petes Mobile dog wash does Strath area also ( would have been our 2nd choise )