Suspended Member Advertising Pups In Dol

Puppoochi

There is a breeder in toy poodles (one of the masses that don't actively participate in Dogs Vic activities) that was suspended for 4 months and $500 fine for having bred 3 litters in 18 months. This was published in August Dogs Vic Magazine.

Apparently, the member had been suspended 4 months ago and yet they continued to advertise their pups on DOL (they have an ad up permanently).

Personally, in the light of the fact that one must be a member of a K9 council to advertise here, and the offender failed to inform Troy of their suspension, I personally think that this member has not been properly punished for their actions .

They deceived Troy, and by their actions of continuing to advertise here are proving that their suspension was nothing but a joke and the fine was not even a third of the price of one of their pups.

This member has proven that you do NOT have to be a registered breeder to advertise pups on here.

I"m angry this member can get away with advertising here while under suspension and has made a joke out of it.

Personally I think Troy should suspend them from advertising for 4 months from now in Lieu of the time when they were actually suspended.