Werribee Obedience Dog Club Double Obedience Trial (vic)

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else end up with one of the woolly sheep in the prize bags?

Zee has chomped it up which is not usually an issue but I'm sure I heard the clack of teeth on plastic but the squeaker was well buried. Wondering if there was two in them????? I'm hoping not!!! :D

Zee has chomped it up which is not usually an issue but I'm sure I heard the clack of teeth on plastic but the squeaker was well buried. Wondering if there was two in them????? I'm hoping not!!! :D

Glad to report that there is only 1 squeaker that I can feel.

Zee has chomped it up which is not usually an issue but I'm sure I heard the clack of teeth on plastic but the squeaker was well buried. Wondering if there was two in them????? I'm hoping not!!! :laugh:

Hi Jess,

Sorry to hear that Zee has chomped up the toy. I'm pretty sure there was only one squeaker in each toy. I tested them as I made up the bags but I can't promise there was only one :D

I hope everyone that attended had a great day. I'm glad the rain didn't come :)

Also hope everyone enjoyed their first/second/third prizes.

Thanks for everyone that supported us!

Zee has chomped it up which is not usually an issue but I'm sure I heard the clack of teeth on plastic but the squeaker was well buried. Wondering if there was two in them????? I'm hoping not!!! :rolleyes:

Hi Jess,

Sorry to hear that Zee has chomped up the toy. I'm pretty sure there was only one squeaker in each toy. I tested them as I made up the bags but I can't promise there was only one :rofl:

I hope everyone that attended had a great day. I'm glad the rain didn't come :D

Thank you Melody-you all did a great job. It was a great day!

Zee has chomped it up which is not usually an issue but I'm sure I heard the clack of teeth on plastic but the squeaker was well buried. Wondering if there was two in them????? I'm hoping not!!! :)

Hi Jess,

Sorry to hear that Zee has chomped up the toy. I'm pretty sure there was only one squeaker in each toy. I tested them as I made up the bags but I can't promise there was only one :D

I hope everyone that attended had a great day. I'm glad the rain didn't come :(

Yep there is one squeaker AND A LOT OF STUFFING-she is loving chasing the empty body though.

Guess I better clean up the stuffing now. :confused:

Thank you Melody-you all did a great job. It was a great day!

Thanks for the responses ;)

Zee seems fine, I'm hoping what I heard was just her hitting her teeth on the squeaker while it was still in the sheep.

Normally she removes the squeaker and spits it out, and continues destuffing. So I did think it was strange that she would eat one, and given there was still one left in the sheep we should be ok. Fingers crossed. :rofl: