A Perfect Spot Dog Training

Hi,

We live in the South Morang/Mill Park area of Victoria and looking for a dog training center. We came accross "A Perfect Spot" and was wondering if anyone has been or heard any good or bad things?

We are getting a Beagle Puppy and want to start training as soon as possible.

Any information would be great.

Thanks

Thomo

There are quite a few trainers on DOL who are based in VIC, not sure who is in your area, but I am sure they will pop in soon!

Congrats on the beagle puppy :confused: Seems to be a few people getting baby beagles at the moment! Make sure you post lots of pics :confused:

Hi,

Thanks for the info and will have a look.

We haven't got our puppy yet but very eager and trying to hunt down breeders with pups available around mid to late September, whihc we think we have found :confused:

Thanks again

how things change, we have decided to go away from the beagle (how very hard it was) to get a golden retriever. We love both breeds but just think a GR would be more suited to us.

We look to get our pup mid September and will be booking our training puppy-pre school once confirmed getting our pup.

Thanks

I've done a few classes with Jenni (although not the puppy classes) and I thought she was great, even if she did laugh at Griffen on more than one occation :)

With Griffen I did the regular group classes.

With Madeline we did 1 on 1, for about 5 weeks before slowly moving her into the group.